PDA

View Full Version : Making things

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
29-09-2011, 09:19 PM
I love building and reparing things. I built a bar below my house, I built the platform and installed the spa under my house, dome many repairs and a few mods to my trailers, built my self work benches, built my self some great ramps the other day, now i have just built a gate for the top of my stairs as a friend was here the other day with her young one and with my fourth soon on the way i thougth better make something to stop the buba from going down the stairs.

Stump
29-09-2011, 09:38 PM
I like tinkering a bit too. Mainly with metal. Made this pot a while back, and it seems to have a few fans that want some. They will have to wait for winter I guess.

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
29-09-2011, 10:17 PM
I like tinkering a bit too. Mainly with metal. Made this pot a while back, and it seems to have a few fans that want some. They will have to wait for winter I guess.

Looks good mate you could sell them at the markets as extra income over winter

Stump
29-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Naah, the time it takes to make them, I could do 2 fruit tree pruning jobs, or a cleanup, and make far more money. That one has an aluminium framework. I need to use some thinner steel angle and weld the framework I think. Pics of the bar please?

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
30-09-2011, 08:54 PM
I have recently replaced a 4 burner stove top with a 5 burner. I have kept the 4 burner as there is nothing wrong with it and plan to build a timber trolley with cuboards on casters that I will fit the 4 burner into. I have all the jets and fittings to convert it to run on LPG. Thought it would be good for out the backyard and also for taking camping. Take the the stove top out of the trolley and sit it on a purpose built stand.

I will have to take some photos when I get around to doing it.

Just realised for camping all I need is a fold up table and cut the guts out of it to sit the stove top into. The gas bottle just sits underneath