PDA

View Full Version : New member 'ME'

balky
11-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Hello all.
Just saying hi, I have been reading your forum for the last few days and decided I'd better join up. I am getting back into the mowing game after a 4 year break working for the R.A.C.V as a mechanic etc. But of course with the great new workplace laws, my boss "let me go" due to restructuring of his business, he said he was going bust. (then bought him self 2 new cars) mmmmmmmm.
Any way i was taking a bit of a break from work, considering starting my mowing business back up seeing things are growing again, when out of the blue.....a phone call... this bloke needs me for 4 hrs a fortnight to help his mother in-law in the garden.... mmmm must of found an old ad of mine (4 yrs mind you).
So out came the trailer, on went a new coat of paint, and to the computer i go... wacked up a new set of stickers..... dusted off the equipment and off i go next week.
Sorry for the long post for a newbie to this forum...
So hello to all....

regards to all.......Bill

twin_cities_lawncare
11-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi Bill
It must be good to have at least landed on your feet. I bet you're glad to have had all the gear you needed to get started over again, as well as a few hours work already waiting for you.
Being a mechanic must be handy too...
All the best for round #2
Cheers
Christine

MikeD
12-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Gday balky, sounds like good sign this time, having a big job like that 1st up.

Congrats and happy days.

bigG
12-10-2006, 07:58 PM
go get'em balky :wave-hi: :aus-flag: