PDA

View Full Version : New Guy in Bendigo

rohanvic
27-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Rohan, just moved to Bendigo from Melbourne.

I have got the book, and am all set to take the plunge, I'll ease myself into it though, I'm currently a truck driver, the only problem being,
I'm away from home for up to 16 hours a day, and my wife and I are keen on starting a family, and would love for my work to
be close to home.
So starting out, I will give quotes of an afternoon, and complete jobs on the weekends, I've been trolling these forums for some time now, and it seems there is an abundance of work out there, alot of newbies too, and the wealth of information is invaluable.

I have all the equipment I believe I will need to start, 2 Honda mowers, stihl brushy & blower, 8x6 caged trailer, and all the odd bits!
All I have to do is all the legal work, and I'll be on my way.

Would really love any indys in the Bendigo area, that would like a worker for a weekend to contact me, would love to get some hands on, before the change of lifestyle.

Any feedback or tips are very welcomed, and I look forward to seeing a few of you out there,

Thanks, Rohan

ian
27-11-2011, 08:16 PM
welcome Rohan hope it all goes well for you