PDA

View Full Version : Toilet breaks

St George
01-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Alright how many of you go to the toilet on a job in the yard or pee in an empty bottle.we have to hydrate ourselves but if you gotta go you gotta go! Im gonna get caught one day!

PaulG
01-12-2011, 07:08 PM
I've had the odd sneaky wee here and there. The big issue for me with Crohn's Disease though, is finding somewhere in a hurry for a #2. I know where pretty much all the public toilets are in town and if I'm close enough I'll go home. Hasn't happened in the middle of a job yet thankfully. I can usually hold long enough to finish and get to a loo.

For anyone that has to work through a period of having diarrhea I recommend talking to your Doctor and getting a script for Lomotil and keeping it in the glovebox. Works well to slow down the bowel.

St George
01-12-2011, 07:16 PM
If you wear a nappy, problem solved. Or take a dump in the customers yard and blame there dog!

63impala
01-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Gives a new meaning to take away if you did a number 2 in a makkers bag:doh brown baggin lol one burger with works please.. here you go young nipper later :general:smileydevil as you speed off....

PaulG
01-12-2011, 07:27 PM
If you wear a nappy, problem solved. Or take a dump in the customers yard and blame there dog!

It's not a trivial problem sadly. I lived with this every day of my life for the last 23 years (since I was 15).

St George
01-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah all jokes aside ,it must be hard mate.I'm busting for #1's but I can't imagine #2's!

PaulG
01-12-2011, 07:32 PM
I wish it was hard :pop worm !

63impala
01-12-2011, 07:35 PM
I piss any where ur just marking ur terotory you a caveman or a wennie who needs his throne to hang a leak.:magic

Redeye
01-12-2011, 08:05 PM
PURE CLASS IMPALA LOL LOL LOL:cool:

ASTRO
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Always carry a long-handled shovel in case of emergency break glass:flush

cadase
01-12-2011, 08:56 PM
I wish it was hard :pop worm !
Now your talking about a completely different problem :)

happymowin
01-12-2011, 08:58 PM
i usually cant drink water fast enough to need to go that often;\

a big swig of water each time after i empty catcher bag; and im still thirsty.

lol, one of my mates got caught peeing in a lady's garden.

he looked up halfway thru, to see the female neighbour staring at "him" lol

thats the way to get your name out there . . . "advertising"

hjl
03-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Hi PaulG
Re the Crohn's disase it is a real buggar. My dad has it & my father in law has it. So much for it being a rare disase. Have you had any thryoid issues in the past?Father in law had triple whammy thryoid then crohn's then MS.
Luckily my dad's and father in law's crohn's are under control with meditation. Hope you get your crohn's under control soon.
Regards
hjl

PaulG
03-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Funnily enough yes. I had a benign cyst in my left thyroid gland. Kept growing, kept getting it drained with a big big scary needle. Looked like a cricket ball trying to push through my neck and partway under my collarbone. Bigger issue was that it was impeding on my airway so I had surgery to have it removed back around 2001 I think it was.
That's really tough for your FIL to get MS on top of everything else.

Green Grass
04-12-2011, 10:43 PM
If i need a leak real bad and the property i am mowing has no suitable place to pee, i have just opened the passenger side door and relieved myself in the gutter. aIf ya gotta pee ya gotta pee. Only been caught out a coupla times for number two and gawd it's a nightmare. I know where to go in suburbia but in those far away jobs i have used the odd leaf to wipe away the nasties. A good tip is to always have a few maccas serviettes in the glove box for such situations.