PDA

View Full Version : Deadset Newbie

Biscuits
14-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Hi guys,

I have been lurking around these forums for a while now, & I finally bit the bullet & registered (cheers Dean)

I have been on a Lawns & Garden maintenance crew as the Team Leader for a crew of around 20 guys, all suffering from a mental illness or disability for just under 12 months, and have a new found respect for doing hard work. Before this, I was a sales rep for a well known Australian Nut & Bolt manufacturer.

Currently we are maintaining 47 housing NSW properties, as well as 24 of the complexes that our company owns, all of them reasonably large unit complexes.

I would like to thank every one that has contributed to the forum, as without some of the guidance, hint, tips, and shortcuts that have been posted here, I think I would have been out of my depth fairly early on in the piece, and I am looking forward to adding my 2c worth to a few post further along the way as my experiences grow.

Cheers again guys

Gary

Stump
14-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Biscuits

Scooby Steve
15-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the mad house mate any question fire away.

PaulG
15-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Gday Gary and welcome. Sounds like you've got a good operation going there. I've done a small amount of disability-services work in the past as a carer for those with cerebral palsy. It can be challenging work at the best of times let alone with a group of guys with power equipment.

63impala
15-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah welcome I got a medical pratice in tweed heads where I have to pick up the keys whitch get annoying Ill keep u in mind... No mowing just garden maintaince.:cool: