PDA

View Full Version : It was tough but Someone had to do it

AJD Mowing
15-02-2012, 06:42 PM
On Monday I had a job a customer wanted me to do. He has this nice pool in his back yard surounded on 2 sides by Golden Cane palms that havnt been cleaned for 3 years. There is a 400mm boarder then 600mm garden bed with the palms then a 6ft high fence. I thought I could crawl around and prune/clean out the dead frons but I guess I have put on a bit more weight than I thought cz after nearly falling in the pool a few times I realised the only way to do the job was in the pool so I got my step ladder and put it in the pool. I didn't have any other cloths with me so just undies lol Now I must explain at this point this is not a good look and I was nervous that the lady of the house would come home and find me in her pool in my undies. Here in Sydney we havn't had a summer yet but Monday was hot and it was so nice swimming around getting paid lol. The job took me 4.5 hours I had to fill a bag of frons then swim them to the other side and pile them up. The husband came home just as I finished and said he would get me to clean the palms every summer but next summer he would leave me a 6 pack I said he better leave the back door open so I could use his toilet lol :cool:

happymowin
15-02-2012, 07:04 PM
lol good one aj

nice work when you can get it lol

Darren's Mowing
15-02-2012, 09:09 PM
That sounds like a good one mate...
beats mowin over dog poo in the summer...:cool:

South East Mowing
15-02-2012, 09:40 PM
On Monday I had a job a customer wanted me to do. He has this nice pool in his back yard surounded on 2 sides by Golden Cane palms that havnt been cleaned for 3 years. There is a 400mm boarder then 600mm garden bed with the palms then a 6ft high fence. I thought I could crawl around and prune/clean out the dead frons but I guess I have put on a bit more weight than I thought cz after nearly falling in the pool a few times I realised the only way to do the job was in the pool so I got my step ladder and put it in the pool. I didn't have any other cloths with me so just undies lol Now I must explain at this point this is not a good look and I was nervous that the lady of the house would come home and find me in her pool in my undies. Here in Sydney we havn't had a summer yet but Monday was hot and it was so nice swimming around getting paid lol. The job took me 4.5 hours I had to fill a bag of frons then swim them to the other side and pile them up. The husband came home just as I finished and said he would get me to clean the palms every summer but next summer he would leave me a 6 pack I said he better leave the back door open so I could use his toilet lol :cool:

Make sure you put on ur best clean undies next time!!:laughing:

Bluey
16-02-2012, 06:33 AM
Just need the topless young things as a audience and you would be sweet

Redeye
16-02-2012, 03:31 PM
that's a classic - I DID laugh out loud!! Nice result :)