PDA

View Full Version : transporting backpack blower without Ute

Leon241
11-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Got my bro's original shindy blower, just wondering how best to carry it on the outside of cage trailer. currently it's on a shelf on the front but I need to mount some boxes, so will have to be moved. Ideas and pictures appreciated. Also pictures of setup trailers without utes would be cool also.

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
11-03-2012, 09:03 AM
you could build a box like a jerry holder it could sit in.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Jerry-Can-Holder-PREMIUM-Camper-4WD-Trailer-Parts-/310374521973?pt=Caravan_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4843c35c75

63impala
11-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Yah not bad tenda i mowing a lawn in this are and me petrol went missing think it was number 9 with the orange ghetto cruzer all good tho lol lol lol

Chris B
11-03-2012, 10:11 AM
not the best pic but heres an old photo of my backpack blower (its on the back of ute though)
has angle on the bottom as base with a flat piece of metal connecting that to the ute like a 't' shape
and top has 2 flat bits of metal coming out over handle with a hole drilled through both where a padlock goes
initially had velcro holding tube to ute but have now changed it to a loop where tube is inserted through.
had this setup for around a year and a 1/2.

the only issue i had with it on the outside was the primer bulb deteriorated from the sun (took a year and a half though and was a 2 min quick fix to put another one on)
and some F#@ker tried to steal it when we were at maccas one day having lunch.. think he was a lawnie too with a 196 in the back of his ute :boxer:

63impala
11-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Thats tha best place to mount stuff on the tralier...I do also...