PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes life sucks!

Greenie
17-04-2012, 12:17 PM
On good friday some Junkie Put newspaper under the fuel tank and lit her up, The car is a honda civic 2 years old with only 22 000Ks on the clock. Very upsetting lucky for insurance though, only thing is i wish they would hurry up:)

Kathryn
17-04-2012, 12:21 PM
thats crap! there are some crazies out there. good thing your insurance covers it.

Greenie
17-04-2012, 12:56 PM
YUH insurance have accepted the claim, What i didnt mention, at the same time as this another car about 8 houses up was also burnt,
and then on sunday across the road another 2 cars and half a side of the house went up catching the gas main and took out half of the house as the car was burning in the driveway.
The police were good but they basically said WE cant do anything even if we know who it was, we physically have to see them do it Or they have to come to us with there hands up saying i did it.

Greenie
17-04-2012, 01:00 PM
the fact that they blew my car up doesnt hurt, they fact that i have to drive my work van around to take the mrs to and from work doesnt hurt, But what really annoys me, In this slow period i have to knock back work so i can finish on time to pick the mrs up from work and to take her which is in the city an hr drive to and from and also in the arvo, And on the weekend i have to take toime out too look for a car and more insurance and all the crap, ITS SUCH A HASSLE!!
Like i said sometime Life sucks, But i guess u get that sometimes

Kathryn
17-04-2012, 01:04 PM
at least it wasnt your house that burnt down

63impala
17-04-2012, 02:15 PM
That farked bro just like a snitch you find out who done it aye....Where you insured....

RSM-Gazza
17-04-2012, 02:23 PM
The world is degenerating at a rate of knots quicker than Titanic's top speed.
I've had a cabin cruiser broken into too twice in earlier yrs of my life and on one of those occassion the aux 9.9hp Johno motor was removed. It leaves a sour grape taste in one's mouth for many yrs to come, folks don't respect your property these days.
Dead Beats roam the streets for kicks and just don't care, IMO.
The days of an earlier time were more secure from a community point of view. Glad now I live in a location and on the outer fringe limits of a contry town away from the frequent rumbles that go on in the inner parts of country location too.

Insurance or not the inconvience is there, the changed mind set on fellow community members and the insurance excess in conjunction with a possible rise in the policy next time.

Greenie, I feel the pain too.

PaulG
17-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Greenie that's ordinary but at least you still have your health!

HPM
17-04-2012, 04:14 PM
That's what makes me mad is idiots that don't respect other people's property...
I know how you feel,
I'm up in Newcastle in a quiet suburb called sunshine and a week before Easter had most of my mowing gear stolen off the ute out of the shed....I was mad...but can't do anything about it..and still waiting for the insurance...arrrrr.

AJD Mowing
17-04-2012, 04:36 PM
On good friday some Junkie Put newspaper under the fuel tank and lit her up, The car is a honda civic 2 years old with only 22 000Ks on the clock. Very upsetting lucky for insurance though, only thing is i wish they would hurry up:)

Greenie I hope they get the mungrels that did it.. Years ago I had just finnished building my house and we had half our stuff moved in and went to bed and when we turned up the next morning everything was gone lucky we had insurance and got everything back but it makes you angry and suspicious of anyone who goes past.
Hey the lawn looks good out the front who did that? :)

Greenie
17-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Thanks guys, if u look at one of the photos were the door is open u can see my work van in the background. MAN iam lucky they didnt burn that, it was fully loaded!!! Now i park my van in the garage every night. its still insured but 3-4 weeks while insurance kicks in i wouldnt have any mowers and stuff Dont know what i would do. Makes u wonder, While a junkie is high as kite they burn a car probably just for kicks they dont realize they have just put someone out of business.. ASS HOLES

Stripes
17-04-2012, 07:08 PM
I just don't understand why the scumbags would do something like that. They gain nothing from it. I would love to catch someone about to do something like that.

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
17-04-2012, 08:50 PM
******* ***holes with mother ****in ****for********************** figured I may as well just censer my own post. I bet the mongrols were watching the whole time from somewhere aswell.

No good Greenie ,sorry to hear.

Bluey
17-04-2012, 09:30 PM
I hate ppl who do crap like this. Same as theives. I trully beleive if they do something like that to you you should be allowed to take recompense from property they own...whether you sell it or destroy it you should be allowed to do it.

Mrs HMS
17-04-2012, 09:59 PM
We have a whole generation (gross generalisation sorry) that are now teenagers or young adults who grew up in the 90s and who were told/taught they had rights, nobody could tell them what to do! Nobody bothered to tell them with rights comes responsibilities.

In general (except where parents actually bothered to raised their kids with even an inch of morals) that is the most self-centred generation. They don't respect other people's lives (king hits and punch ups), they don't respect the feelings of others (cyber bullying and some atricious comments on social networking), they don't respect other people's property (Mrs Greenie's car), they want something they take it (haven't we all had stuff we've worked hard to pay for stolen at some point), they tell their bosses they have no right to tell them they can't wear baseball caps backwards when dealing with customers or have a million piercings because it breaches their human rights (and again no mention of their responsibilities) and they think the world owes them a living.

Climbing down off my soapbox now.

GardenGuy
17-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Mrs HMS has hit the nail, pretty much, right on the head.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Greenie. I hope the insurer will do things quickly so that your life can get back to normal.

Best Regards - GardenGuy.

Greenie
18-04-2012, 09:51 AM
We have a whole generation (gross generalisation sorry) that are now teenagers or young adults who grew up in the 90s and who were told/taught they had rights, nobody could tell them what to do! Nobody bothered to tell them with rights comes responsibilities.

In general (except where parents actually bothered to raised their kids with even an inch of morals) that is the most self-centred generation. They don't respect other people's lives (king hits and punch ups), they don't respect the feelings of others (cyber bullying and some atricious comments on social networking), they don't respect other people's property (Mrs Greenie's car), they want something they take it (haven't we all had stuff we've worked hard to pay for stolen at some point), they tell their bosses they have no right to tell them they can't wear baseball caps backwards when dealing with customers or have a million piercings because it breaches their human rights (and again no mention of their responsibilities) and they think the world owes them a living.

i think you have a point there, never thought of it that way, anyways insurance rang me yestarday and hopefully should be settled this week:)

Redeye
18-04-2012, 01:55 PM
once again , you're right on the nail Joanne, the world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket with this up coming generation

Bluey
18-04-2012, 02:21 PM

Yes I alot of ways i agree Joanne but I just dont think it is all of them...there is a lot like that but there are some bloody good ones amongst them too. How do we fix it. I don't know. What i do know is that there are a lot out there that believe the world owes them something but are no prepared to get up and work for it.

Redeye
08-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Lost a good mate yesterday, swept off the rocks while fishing. Will be really missed here, he was a local fishing legend at Currarong, club champion many times and a lovely fella to boot - rest in peace Peter

AJD Mowing
08-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Sorry to hear that Paul...

It was around this time last year when you lost one of your close neighbors wasn't it? How is his wife and kids getting on?

kevinsuzanne
11-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss,Paul