PDA

View Full Version : Well...I asked the missus to pack her stuff!!!!

355 tonner
10-05-2012, 01:33 AM
After some time with my missus i have decided to ask her to leave. I tired to do it in a nice way but i dont think there is a way that girls like... So in the last week she has done this!

hacked my facebook site
hacked my emails
tired to turn my mates against me
abused my parents
stalked my house from my next door neighbour who is her boss

Stole my:

honda mower
sthil chainsaw
sthil blower
fuel cans
my new hilux daul cab
my sons bmx we bought for his xmas pressie
my sons ipod
my sons ps3
my money out of a joint account
stole my phone
stole some of my clients and gave them to another mowing dude we both sort of know

Rang the police on me 4 times saying ive bashed her and intimitaded her and after that the last time the officer told her she needs some mental help!

So all in all it been a pretty big week or so for me. But im happier that she out of my life now and i can concentrate on getting back onto my business. On the personal note i will be engaging a barrister on thurs to sort out her outward ways. Ive decided to be paitent with her as what goes around comes around and trust me im a elephant i dont forget...

Last laugh will be had by me....:FU

TONNER 355

355 tonner
10-05-2012, 01:34 AM
oh i mite add im not depressed just thought this was the best place to post it...

63impala
10-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Sound like a chick i new left me with this big tab paid the ....in thing just to get away from it.... good luck man

Bluey
10-05-2012, 09:38 AM
After some time with my missus i have decided to ask her to leave. I tired to do it in a nice way but i dont think there is a way that girls like... So in the last week she has done this!

hacked my facebook site
hacked my emails
tired to turn my mates against me
abused my parents
stalked my house from my next door neighbour who is her boss

Stole my:

honda mower
sthil chainsaw
sthil blower
fuel cans
my new hilux daul cab
my sons bmx we bought for his xmas pressie
my sons ipod
my sons ps3
my money out of a joint account
stole my phone
stole some of my clients and gave them to another mowing dude we both sort of know

Rang the police on me 4 times saying ive bashed her and intimitaded her and after that the last time the officer told her she needs some mental help!

So all in all it been a pretty big week or so for me. But im happier that she out of my life now and i can concentrate on getting back onto my business. On the personal note i will be engaging a barrister on thurs to sort out her outward ways. Ive decided to be paitent with her as what goes around comes around and trust me im a elephant i dont forget...

Last laugh will be had by me....:FU

TONNER 355

Jeez mate she sounds like my ex. You will be much better off without her. I dont know how far you want to go but I would be taking possesion of those items again. Similar thing happened to me years ago. Had gear in storage because I was working up north she took all of it and after many months of legal battling the court said she could keep what she had and I could keep what I had. Trouble was I had sweet FA. You own the items so there is nothing stopping you taking possesion of them but dont do anything physical. She will be trying for an AVO that is why all the complaints to the cops. If she gets that you cant go near her or the gear. I would also be reporting the illegal access to facebook and emails.

My best advice is be very very carefull with her and have not contact unless you have an indepenent witness with you. Tape all phone calls from her or better yet dont have any with her. Keep a written record of everything she does as this comes in handy in court. Immediately change any and all passwords on all accounts and change locks on your house. Cancel any joint credit cards etc. Talk to you solicitor asap but get ready for some big bills.

Good luck mate and chin up. It will work out best in longe run.

PaulG
10-05-2012, 10:07 AM
How old are you guys Tonner? From what you said in your OP it sounds like she doesn't show a lot of maturity in her decision making processes!

Listen to Bluey's wise advice. Hope everything works out for you.

355 tonner
10-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Jeez mate she sounds like my ex. You will be much better off without her. I dont know how far you want to go but I would be taking possesion of those items again. Similar thing happened to me years ago. Had gear in storage because I was working up north she took all of it and after many months of legal battling the court said she could keep what she had and I could keep what I had. Trouble was I had sweet FA. You own the items so there is nothing stopping you taking possesion of them but dont do anything physical. She will be trying for an AVO that is why all the complaints to the cops. If she gets that you cant go near her or the gear. I would also be reporting the illegal access to facebook and emails.

My best advice is be very very carefull with her and have not contact unless you have an indepenent witness with you. Tape all phone calls from her or better yet dont have any with her. Keep a written record of everything she does as this comes in handy in court. Immediately change any and all passwords on all accounts and change locks on your house. Cancel any joint credit cards etc. Talk to you solicitor asap but get ready for some big bills.

Good luck mate and chin up. It will work out best in longe run.

Hey blue,

yeah a mate whos a solictor and he's advised me of most of what will happen. once she realized she wasnt sooking her way out of it the nails came out. Ofcourse im no angel and theres always two side to a coin but ive asked her to leave and thats the final nail in the coffin for her...

355 tonner
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
How old are you guys Tonner? From what you said in your OP it sounds like she doesn't show a lot of maturity in her decision making processes!

Listen to Bluey's wise advice. Hope everything works out for you.

paul, im 35 and have lived out of home since i was 15yo. she 30 and moved in with me 2 years ago. YES she acts like a child...my nine yo has better maturity than her

cadase
10-05-2012, 03:05 PM
i bet she left the bills behind though
Honestly, when i was reading it, i was waiting for a punch line :)
Good luck Tonner

355 tonner
10-05-2012, 04:25 PM
i bet she left the bills behind though
Honestly, when i was reading it, i was waiting for a punch line :)
Good luck Tonner

hahaha yeah mate said she not going to pay the morgage...

63impala
10-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Dude you must have been with here for like 5 years aye other wise why would she be paying the morgage she sounds like one of them woman that can out drink the best of drikers lol all the best....

AJD Mowing
10-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Hey what you could do if you were a tricky kinda guy would be take her back get everything back with the bank account all topped up again then do it back to her, take all the money and put her stuff on the lawn except for the good stuff that you sold :laughing:

m287j
10-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Must admit i was waiting for the punch line too. That's a shocker, hope it all works out well for you. I feel for you, i've got a good mate who is going through a nasty divorce too and it's not pretty.

administrator
11-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Never pritty when Money and children are involved

administrator
11-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Counselling and Stress Management Techniques
Learn effective techniques to change your state of mind.

Stress is the result of placing undue expectation or desire upon our self or others.This stress leads to a variety of dis-ease with the mind and body. We also tend to increase our stress levels by remembering a negative event from the past over and over again, thereby re-living the negative emotion associated with that past event.

We cant change the past but we can learn from our past mistakes so as to not repeat them. We can also learn to train the mind not to remember a past negative event and to focus on the positive events in our lives.

What is Stress?
Stress is a individual reaction to demands from the self or from other individuals. The mind causes tension due to the inability of a person to deal effectively with these expectations A counsellor enables the individual to identify these internal expectations and thus reduce or avoid the pressure overload which manifests. We are unable to see our thoughts clearly and it is only when we experience the external adverse effect of built up pressure in the form of anger or stress that we can appreciate the need for change. A trained counsellor will help the person develop strategies to overcome their inability to think positive in a adverse environment.

GardenGuy
11-05-2012, 07:01 PM
After some time with my missus

Good luck. Lawyer up. Don't relent on what you require and demand in the situation.

Hope all goes well for you and that the result is fair, reasonable and equitable.

Best Regards - GardenGuy.

Greenie
11-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Yes been there done that, won't be doing it again,
Better off without her, sell all your assets to your mate for a dollar each, the car, EVERYTHING u own,
My ex rang my mates up told her I bashed her and all sort of horrible things, I ended up back with my parents with only a bed, she took my car and everything.

administrator
11-05-2012, 10:16 PM
You do a business plan for business . Couples need to do a marriage plan for marriage.

And that includes getting ready for a divorce .

The old days people didnt live very long lol .

But now who knows with technology etc you could live 30-40 years longer thats a blooody long time with one partner .

cadase
11-05-2012, 10:45 PM
You do a business plan for business . Couples need to do a marriage plan for marriage.

And that includes getting ready for a divorce .

The old days people didnt live very long lol .

But now who knows with technology etc you could live 30-40 years longer thats a blooody long time with one partner .

A Sheldon Cooper Coitus agreement is what's needed

355 tonner
13-05-2012, 02:18 AM
spotted my ute today on the side of road while driving home...hahahah found it! didnt do anything to it just snapped a pic on the phone and the house it was stored at. Kinda rattled me a little as i stumbled on it,But thought of that mole lipping off all the time and a smile came over my face as a drove off...followed by a smoke and a drink i laughed to myself thinking the poor next bastard to get with her is going to cop it.....she a f@#king head case that needs expert help..One thing but its funny as the people who she calls her friends have bagged the **** out of her once they realized i wont be taking her back...cant wait to bring those comments up when i see her!!!

TONNER 355

355 tonner
13-05-2012, 02:18 AM
spotted my ute today on the side of road while driving home...hahahah found it! didnt do anything to it just snapped a pic on the phone and the house it was stored at. Kinda rattled me a little as i stumbled on it,But thought of that mole lipping off all the time and a smile came over my face as a drove off...followed by a smoke and a drink i laughed to myself thinking the poor next bastard to get with her is going to cop it.....she a f@#king head case that needs expert help..One thing but its funny as the people who she calls her friends have bagged the **** out of her once they realized i wont be taking her back...cant wait to bring those comments up when i see her!!!

TONNER 355

63impala
13-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Drive to the tip tell her you need help unloading and then drive off think she will get you then....

You need a chick that makes cookies so the smell of baked good are filling the house brownies only the best....

and then she makes your lunch every moring steak samwhiches for work and puts little treats in there so you working hard and the little treat lifts the meral like a little freddo frog to a carmelo koala and then you wash it all down with a icy gatoraid or power aid thinking girl you the best like me....

and then you say babe we gota keep saving this new bussiness idea we need around 600g loan from the bank.... and we gotta dead line till where a made couble and she like you real babe i down whith yah and iam hell yah baby....one day....

Crusing in 2016 cadelack esclade or 2018 eslade:general:laughing::i dunno:

AJD Mowing
13-05-2012, 08:34 AM
This is what you need Kev :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOCC1EKXRBc

63impala
13-05-2012, 09:39 AM
That plus this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTkIXIRHrw

and a little of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO6W9vZl5pM

Makes only the best...

AJD Mowing
13-05-2012, 09:56 AM
And dont forget this one Kev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOuQywiRUJo&feature=related

ian
13-05-2012, 10:11 AM
You need a chick that makes cookies so the smell of baked good are filling the house brownies only the best....

and then she makes your lunch every moring steak samwhiches for work and puts little treats in there so you working hard and the little treat lifts the meral like a little freddo frog to a carmelo koala and then you wash it all down with a icy gatoraid or power aid thinking girl you the best like me....
nickoff and get your own you can't have mine :)

63impala
13-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Lol so true ther bro there a breed of there own and loaly to the core as long as u bye them every thing they what they should not care all the crap you bye i say stay away from school teachers to strict:laughing: and police hey bud youll be her bit@h:laughing: so in between would be nice....

Kev passed out with his head on the bbq and she comes a fixes you sound good lol

Hey iam priity crusie ive been with PURE evel and seen pure evel so lord she gotta be real and no Ghetto i aint paying your tab lol pease....

But tonner good luck man and let us no when the house fall on the which....

63impala
13-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Good luck bro keep us posted same stuff went down with me boy young sky walker his girl leanne where stickin there nose where it dint belong young ghetto souljas he gave the axe and gotta a up grade all the best....

Benny1
16-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Sorry to hear about the split up.

To often when a couple break up its the males that are left out on getting the support they really need, im not sure if its because many of us close up on our feelings and dont wanna talk about it or
if its because of the stereo type of he will be right mate attitude,

i know from experience as i was married for 6 years, when my wife at the time ( now ex wife ) and i deicded to walk different directions and call it a day, we tried to keep things very civil and thankfully we did.

i can still remember sitting in the divorce court waiting for our turn and we shere called up to ask her a early divorce settlement and i actually pulled her chair away from the desk so that she could sit down and she gave me a kiss on the check, the magistrate actually have us a weird look.

even still to this day 5 years later we still send and receive the odd phone call or text message saying hello every few months, but even knowing it was a civil divorce i still felt like crap, lonely and so badly wanted to open up and talk to some one about it.

edbeek
17-05-2012, 07:09 AM
A bit off-topic, but still to do with marriage breakdowns.

Did anybody watch "Country House Rescue" on ABC last night?

A couple buy a huge old estate in Scotland and then have trouble maintaining the place. Hubby builds up a successful farm contracting business for an income, but of course neglects everything else that is important to him (his family and the estate).

It was probably more relevant to me as so many factors were exactly the same as the ones that led to my divorce several years ago.

You can see it on iview. http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/search/country%20house%20rescue Episode 5 Black Clauchrie

355 tonner
18-05-2012, 02:35 AM
still ****ed trying to play head games...she cut deep that i asked her to leave...

Benny1
20-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Well it looks like il be joining you 355.

Benny1
20-06-2012, 04:12 PM
The past 12 months have prop been the worst of my life i would have to say.

My fiance and i are going our own ways very shortly, business is very very quiet and going to have to get myself a part time job.

we have 2 young children and im not sure of where to go from here.

Mrs HMS
20-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I do NOT want to start another flame war here but geez, 4 posts and 3 of them bagging out Benny. Is that the only contribution you can make?

geoff
20-06-2012, 06:21 PM
certainty have not added any thing to assist the forum thats for sure,reckon admin will deal with this one easily....

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
20-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Now in what mowerrob said in the past about you benny and warning others about you as your always full of bull**** and lies, your story changes from one day to the next i can clearly see Rob was right and i bet others will see the bull **** that dribbles from your chin

The only bull**** I see going on here is the stuff from you eric and sam. Joanne is right. What do you do to contribute to the forum ......nothing! you troll the forums waiting for benny to post and then bag him. You must have a very boring ,meaningless life. Go crawl back under the very small rock you came from.

Admin. Only 4 posts and I reckon you should make it their last.

Eric & Sam
20-06-2012, 06:41 PM
certainty have not added any thing to assist the forum thats for sure,reckon admin will deal with this one easily....

but i have as trying to tell you like

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
20-06-2012, 06:46 PM
but i have as trying to tell you like

If you think 4 posts in 7 months bagging Benny is contributing then you are obviously a very unintelligent person

Eric & Sam
20-06-2012, 06:46 PM
The only bull**** I see going on here is the stuff from you eric and sam. Joanne is right. What do you do to contribute to the forum ......nothing! you troll the forums waiting for benny to post and then bag him. You must have a very boring ,meaningless life. Go crawl back under the very small rock you came from.

Admin. Only 4 posts and I reckon you should make it their last.

Oh i have a life and i love fishing

Mrs HMS
20-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Well that's just charming....and a breach of the TOS I think you'll find, along with pretty much all your other posts as well.

Lets just add this one to the ignore list everyone, not like we'll miss anything of substance.

geoff1969
20-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Yes i can , did i ask for you opinion No so go take a F****** hike

bit hot off the handle aint it ???????

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
20-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Maybe for one reason or another Airwick and sham is jealous of Benny.

Mrs HMS
20-06-2012, 06:56 PM
oh crack me up, the guest count just rocketed from 70 to 114!

Eric & Sam
20-06-2012, 06:58 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pV56sneYkHA/Rvf2v6s2KkI/AAAAAAAAAZw/1YczIcxGMhA/s400/Noose.jpg

geoff
20-06-2012, 07:00 PM
mate reckon you have crossed the line ...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
20-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Did you tie that yourself? very goooooood

Oh I like to fish as well

Mrs HMS
20-06-2012, 07:05 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pV56sneYkHA/Rvf2v6s2KkI/AAAAAAAAAZw/1YczIcxGMhA/s400/Noose.jpg

Lifeline.... 13 11 14. (Well it is the depression thread and clearly we have a problem, so I will take that as a cry for help)

geoff
20-06-2012, 07:08 PM
bloody hell 171 user online

Mrs HMS
20-06-2012, 07:11 PM

It's not a co-incidence Geoff. The guest count has over doubled in the space of 15 minutes.

I think we leave this one alone now. Lets not play.

geoff1969
20-06-2012, 07:13 PM

psst check out indy , the **** going to hit the fan again psst pass it on ......hahah

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
20-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh, do we have to ..I was having fun

administrator
20-06-2012, 07:49 PM
psst check out indy , the **** going to hit the fan again psst pass it on ......hahah

you can see whoes on line and there ip addresses just switched it back on JUST CLICK ON IT DOWN BELOW There are currently 163 users online

geoff1969
20-06-2012, 07:52 PM
you can see whoes on line and there ip addresses just switched it back on JUST CLICK ON IT DOWN BELOW There are currently 163 users online

got to 200 about 30 minutes ago ....

Mrs HMS
20-06-2012, 07:56 PM
stealth mode...off....check

administrator
20-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Some schools come on line students etc

geoff1969
20-06-2012, 08:10 PM
stealth mode...off....check

stealth mode ?????
the only way i can see whos online is to mark forums as read then scroll down = xxx amount online , x amount members , x amount guests

Mrs HMS
20-06-2012, 08:12 PM
stealth mode ?????
the only way i can see whos online is to mark forums as read then scroll down = xxx amount online , x amount members , x amount guests

if you click on xxx amount online it tells you who and what they are looking at

Benny1
20-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Why the hell is it that so many dam green trailers have a issue with me ? ? ?

is it because i say what i think ? say how i feel ?

im always the first to say that i have in the past and will continue in the future to put some way out there ideas out.. because unlike many of you little jimmies who have to follow in a great mans steps
im not a follower, i am a leader.

i could contribute many things to this great forum but dont because every single thing i say gets attacked by a jim.

you know its really nice to know that when i say what i am thinking or how i feel that many of you see it as bull**** ...

its also really nice to kick some 1 when there down isnt it ?? how proud you must feel.. i hope tomorrow morning when you put on your green and yellow shirts and walk out the front door you can hold your heads high knowing that you have kicked a person when there down. how proud your mothers must feel of you.

i added to this thread because i feel and can relate to how 355 must of felt and continue to feel. I am about to go thru a seperation of my own and i feel like total crap and worthless and its great to know that
i can count on the jims guys on here to make me feel even worse.

geoff1969
20-06-2012, 08:15 PM
if you click on xxx amount online it tells you who and what they are looking at

oh , ok hahaha thanks joanne ,

Redeye
20-06-2012, 08:31 PM
losers who can't grow their own beards

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
20-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Why the hell is it that so many dam green trailers have a issue with me ? ? ?

is it because i say what i think ? say how i feel ?

im always the first to say that i have in the past and will continue in the future to put some way out there ideas out.. because unlike many of you little jimmies who have to follow in a great mans steps
im not a follower, i am a leader.

i could contribute many things to this great forum but dont because every single thing i say gets attacked by a jim.

you know its really nice to know that when i say what i am thinking or how i feel that many of you see it as bull**** ...

its also really nice to kick some 1 when there down isnt it ?? how proud you must feel.. i hope tomorrow morning when you put on your green and yellow shirts and walk out the front door you can hold your heads high knowing that you have kicked a person when there down. how proud your mothers must feel of you.

i added to this thread because i feel and can relate to how 355 must of felt and continue to feel. I am about to go thru a seperation of my own and i feel like total crap and worthless and its great to know that
i can count on the jims guys on here to make me feel even worse.

There is now one less to dig the boots in Benny (sam and eric is banned)

May be worth blocking the jimmies if they bother you and anyone else that has nothing better to do than get into you when you post.

Sorry to here things are going sour for you and hope you get through it.

administrator
20-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Benny dont worry about them i bump them off as soon as they get abusive theres a few under the members of the forum title that are really good people .

You contribute as much as you want or ill boot you lololol

AJD Mowing
20-06-2012, 09:26 PM
losers who can't grow their own beards
:laughing::laughing::laughing::clap:

ASTRO
20-06-2012, 09:33 PM
loses who can't grow their own beards

Thats gold right there!!!:laughing:

AJD Mowing
20-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Eric & Sam
Now in what mowerrob said in the past about you benny and warning others about you as your always full of bull**** and lies, your story changes from one day to the next i can clearly see Rob was right and i bet others will see the bull **** that dribbles from your chin

All the good stuff that comes on here and you make coment now with only 6 posts on the board... I am not impresed..

Benny1
20-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Thankyou guys for your support.

AJD Mowing
20-06-2012, 09:46 PM
No probs mate I hope you get things sorted..

administrator
21-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Those sort of attacks could be a form of depression i noted alot of anger frustration within those posts .People that bully other people have depression thats why they bully . So i guess it happened in the right thread .

Mower Mat
21-06-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm sorry Benny in your time of need we have people out there who find it neccessary to have a go at people for no reason. keep your chin up buddy .

NLALM
21-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Those sort of attacks could be a form of depression i noted alot of anger frustration within those posts .People that bully other people have depression thats why they bully . So i guess it happened in the right thread .

You would be depressed to if you wasted all your money on a mowing franchise then found this site.

2eyedcyclone
21-06-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm so lost, but i have to say that was entertaining.

Kathryn
21-06-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm so lost, but i have to say that was entertaining.

Oh grow up will you. A guy posted on here, a depression thread and you think that people bullying him is entertaining?

2eyedcyclone
21-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Oh grow up will you. A guy posted on here, a depression thread and you think that people bullying him is entertaining?

No You got me wrong,
The people standing up for him was the good part,
Someone clearly has an agenda against him and it was good to see some very senior members stand up for him.

Kathryn
21-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Oh.ok.oops.sorry

2eyedcyclone
21-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Oh.ok.oops.sorry

Perhaps i should have made myself more clear!

geoff
21-06-2012, 07:06 PM
not peeing in anyones pocket...but reckon admin is pretty smart in weeding out the weeds:laughing::laughing:

Mrs HMS
21-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Don't worry Kathryn, it was a lot uglier than it now looks so if you didn't see it unfold in real time it does look a little confusing now that a couple of particularly nasty things have been removed and others edited.

I think we all behaved ourselves under the circumstances :m fight. Admin did a stellar job of cutting the offending party off at the knees before it went feral.

Kathryn
21-06-2012, 10:47 PM
I wasnt on line last night, too busy teaching self defence! People bullying someone when they calling for help is crap. Pleased I missed it, good to hear admin jumped on it.

Benny1
22-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Thanks again fellow mowers for the support

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
23-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Benny,,,,I cant stand people bulleing other people. As adults on this forum it makes me sick to see it going on. I will always take a stance against it. ......Well unless my daughter is involved.:smileydevil

Bluey
25-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Hmmmmm....yet another example of this forum being pulled apart by a minority who have thier own agenda. When are we going to finally say no franchises allowed.

Bluey
25-06-2012, 09:05 AM
And Benny ignore the idiots mate. There are those on here who actually do come on to hlep people not troll and snipe at people. Thankfully they are in the majority.

ian
25-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Hmmmmm....yet another example of this forum being pulled apart by a minority who have thier own agenda. When are we going to finally say no franchises allowed.

1/ some members of franchises have added helpful and constructive posts to the forum
2/ unless you close the forum to indy members only how can you stop them from joining and posting even then it's only a small fee to join indy
3/ from where i stand franchise members bagging out ex franchisees only make the franchises look bad and quite frankly if i was one of the head guys i would be giving these members a call and pointing out that their only bringing our business into disrepute which I'd think would be a breach of the franchise agreement

355 tonner
18-10-2012, 12:26 AM
hey hope you guys are all doing well and things have worked out well for me...still mowing and got another part time gig to see me through...

cadase
18-10-2012, 07:39 AM
How's the missus Tonner :)

355 tonner
28-10-2012, 12:55 AM
facked if i know....hahahha havent spoke a single word to her...im told by friends we both know that she moved into her olds place...betta she's living the dream...NOT!!!

63impala
18-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Yeah hope all is we your miss there tonner long time hundo says you back together....Iam in serach of a butter cup....not to sweat just right....yeah gonna keep words quoted and might have job oppurtunity just today next visit a phone number will see aye....she even made me cookies for real and a connection so very happy....for example please click below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbX1U1tx9aw

PaulG
18-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Kev! Where have you been!

Neil&family
18-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Mmm. What sort of "Cookies". Good to have you back impala. Your posts are better then a crossword puzzle.

ian
18-03-2013, 07:30 PM
welcome back Kev glad to see you haven't changed

AJD Mowing
18-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Your messing with our minds again Kev.. Good to have you back...

63impala
18-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Yeah good see the old breed once again minus a few....

Admin put me in the slammer for about 9 months got out on good behavour just yesterday....

Had me sharpening shanks before shower time in case of ''the old werd pause if you get me''....

AJD Mowing
18-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Ever thought of writing poetry Kev?

63impala
18-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Yeah i can but its different lol

Redeye
18-03-2013, 09:51 PM
good to see you back buddy!!

63impala
19-03-2013, 07:25 AM
You to man....:stormtrooper

Kathryn
19-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Welcome back impala

63impala
19-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Cheers kathrine....;)

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
19-03-2013, 06:51 PM
hey impala I knew it started with a 6. Buttercup nice. Looks like my wife when she was younger. What are you doing watching that stuff?????

63impala
19-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Its my sisters favriot movie when I was a wee lad they brain washed me.... there is a soft side there....but just for the ladies....

We meet again Mr bourne lol

Bgs
21-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Yeah hope all is we your miss there tonner long time hundo says you back together....Iam in serach of a butter cup....not to sweat just right....yeah gonna keep words quoted and might have job oppurtunity just today next visit a phone number will see aye....she even made me cookies for real and a connection so very happy....for example please click below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbX1U1tx9aw

Welcome back Impala!!! ,not sure if it is really you or this is just like the tupac hologram at coachella.

63impala
21-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Hey it me coming back resarected lol good to be back man The Indy crew down and dirty....

Like the gangster party.... 2 bottlow dom perion down 1 crstal....And 1 crsatal ready to be craked....sippin only the finest champayne on the GC mowing seen....

M1a1 Abrams tank crews were blazing Tupac on the advance to bagdad lol keep them fired up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y

kevinsuzanne
18-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Been through a divorce myself it get messie after 18 years of marriage
life isnt always better on the other side the business and the forum is always
good to turn to cheer up,thanks guys