PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

brodie
27-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Hello to all of you,

I'm new on the forum but have been in the industry for 5 to 6 years.

I'm 22 from Picton NSW, I have owned and run Advanced Grounds Management since it's conception in 2007 whilst completing year 12.

Advanced Grounds Management is a full service grounds management company providing a full range of services in;

Lawn & Turf management
Tree management
Soft landscape installs

My personal qualifications include;

Cert 2 in Arboriculture
Cert 3 in Arboriculture
Cert 4 in Arboriculture
Diploma of Arboriculture

And hope to achieve qualification in landscape, turf and sports turf management, small engines repair, bush regeneration.

Finally I'd like to offer all of you my knowledge as a consulting arborist and anything you may want to know about tree care. Please ask away and I'll do my best to help out.

Kind Regards

Brodie

Advanced Grounds Management.

GardenGuy
27-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Nice to meet you, Brodie.

Looking forward to you sharing your knowledge.

Cheers - GardenGuy.

HPM
27-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Great to see you on the forum Brodie.. The more knowledge the better. Picton is a great place to be..good beer at the local pub...I grew up not far away in moss vale before moving to a slightly warmer area up the coast.
Cheers Dan.
Hunter Property Maintenance.

brodie
27-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Thanks guys, I hope to learn heaps from you all as well. I've been lurking around for a while but finally committed to a membership.

Your right Dan Picton is nice. This year I can't blame you for the move to a warmer climate it's been a cold one. Not a bad brew althought not sure how that will change the original owner of the george just passed away.