PDA

View Full Version : Forum virgin, please be gentle.

warbla
30-01-2013, 08:54 PM
G'day from the Northern Territory.

I've been lurking around in the depths for about 2mths until the other day when I paid my registration and got my login info. So I am a very happy chappy. All I have to do now is get my insurance sorted with you mob.

I'd just like to say that this forum is an absolute treasure trove of info and the people willing to pass on this info and assistance are bloody legends. Secondly I will be on here a bit absorbing as much info as possible also passing as much back as I can.

I'll leave it at that for the mo (pardon the pun) and go and have a sticky beek. Once again the people the that giving their time, effort and knowledge are top notch.

Cheers,
Ian.

Kathryn
30-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Well hello there, how you doing. Congrats on popping your forum cherry.
I learnt heaps from this forum when I started my business.
Im ex territory. Was in Gove for 11 years. good luck with business, enjoy the green ants

Blaktop
31-01-2013, 05:52 AM
What she said....:). Ex Territory here too....10 years in Alice.

warbla
31-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the welcome. Did you know the bauxite mining in Gove might cease to exist shortly if they don't get some cheap gas soon. Also have some good freinds in our street who use to live Chinchilla. Once again thanks for the welcome.

warbla
31-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Same for you to Blacktop tthanks for the welcome. Did know they're having a lot of trouble with crime, bashings by gangs in the Mall etc. I've been in Darwin 13yrs this time. Thanks again for the welcome

LLM
09-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Welcome from down in Victoria, Ian!

Good luck on your business start up, mate.

Zac

warbla
11-02-2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks Zac, it's a nice area Mornington Peninsula. I stayed in Portsea for about 8mths.
Ian.

LLM
11-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Yeah it is nice. Summer school holidays are a nightmare though, glad thats over.
I'm hopefully going to move to the NSW mid north coast in the not too distant future for a sea change.

Zac