PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Campbelltown NSW

BSD
04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Just a quick intro to a fantastic site, i'm a go getter and started a Pest control business that i sold/gave away in 2002,(still workcover licenced) been back at my trade as a fitter/turner since then,.. things happening with the provider i work for and loss of contract has my motivation cooking to get back into the service industry, within the next 6 months i'll be into it and enjoying working and sharing info with some good folk out there.

Hobbies....i have a great lawn in a normal suburban home and play blues harmonica for fun in my mancave, ...harp lessons anyone??

great nature
04-04-2013, 07:09 PM
welcome b*s***d.:laughing:
if you get back into the service industry, dont go working for anyone. go out on your own, as long as you have a little coin to get your basic equipment, its not too hard. i wish i hadda done it 20 years ago. see-ya round.

LLM
04-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Welcome BSD!

Best of luck with your future plans mate.

Zac

BSD
04-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Thanks guys, it'll be me and the missus, me mostly, but man she is great with customers , she's intending on coming with me on some jobs and doing the friendly thing, just waiting for my employers "see ya later" letter, around July.

Lawn Mowing Professionals
04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Thanks guys, it'll be me and the missus, me mostly, but man she is great with customers , she's intending on coming with me on some jobs and doing the friendly thing, just waiting for my employers "see ya later" letter, around July.

:welcome

Why don't you start up part time now? This way you will get some experience and a feel for the market.

Now is a great time to advertise... it will become very slow over winter between cuts but as a part timer that will be perfect for you!

Just a thought.

Simmo.

BSD
04-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Reckon in the next 4-6 weeks i'll be at it. Just for a feel tho!

brettly
21-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Welcome BSB, I'm in your suburb (ex brickie), looking forward to catching up with you for a chat.I drive a grey BA 1tonner and been in it for a cpl yrs. Good time to promote urself now I'd say. Get ur registration and insurances sorted and your away.

Brett

BSD
22-04-2013, 03:05 AM
Welcome BSB, I'm in your suburb (ex brickie), looking forward to catching up with you for a chat.I drive a grey BA 1tonner and been in it for a cpl yrs. Good time to promote urself now I'd say. Get ur registration and insurances sorted and your away.

Brett

Ahh yes, saw your trailer near wests a few days ago, mighty good lookin rig i must say, (present job and other things restrict my mowing activities to home)