PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs guidance with pricing......

MrMow1
24-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Gday Guys..... As a newbie who is starting up in spring, i'm finding the hardest thing to tap into at the moment is pricing. I would love for you guys to give me a wide range of pricing for varied duties, so I can use it as a guideline for what I feel is right for my new business.. eg: Standard trim and mow for standard block, ......1st time, and regular rates, prunining, weeeding etc. Do you also try to charge for various tasks like weeding and cleaning up by the hour, or a set quote... I know that these are all silly questions to the seasoned warriors, but it would be greatly appreciated to help me sought out my costings based on what a lot of you guys are already charging around the place. Thanks

DavidS
24-06-2013, 07:16 PM
I would suggest that you put this question into the ILMCOA members forum. Ask Dean for the password and then post this same request in the forum, you may be more answers.

Matt1972
25-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Talk to some of the indi members in your area. No such thing as a standard block, and prices vary around the country.

PaulG
25-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Mr Mow welcome. Have a good search of all forums using the search box at the top of the page too. There has to be a few dozen topics at least these days about pricing and quoting. It's no good being too cheap and it's equally no good being too expensive. As Matt said, seek out a few Indies from here who are in your area of Melbourne for a chat. There's a number of regulars on here from the South East area of Melbourne town.