PDA

View Full Version : Bistransact payment processing system - right from your mobile

administrator
16-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Stop operating your business with inconvenient payment options, hand written receipts and incorrect record keeping. Biz.Transact is developed with you in mind; with minimal effort sell and record your services - issuing receipts, invoices and statements from your mobile device.

Tim from Biz.transact is happy to be your PR .

Tim also has a few tokens for the Pro Bistract app and is happy to give out to members ,for you to experience a faster and easier way of taking payments for your business .

Each token link can be used once, and they expire in 28 days .

Have a look at the website and any questions ask Tim .

Biz.transact is happy for your feedback

PaulG
16-11-2013, 02:26 PM
http://biztransact.com.au/

No Android version :(

biztransact PR
16-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the introduction.

Hi everyone, it’s Tim from Biz.Transact here and I look forward to getting involved in the forum and hopefully adding value to your business through the use of our payment processing app.

I have a few tokens for a free upgrade to the Biz.Transact Pro Edition to give away to members – send me an email at enquiries@biztransact.com.au and I’ll arrange for that.

The App is completely free for the Standard Edition and for detailed information please go to our website – www.biztransact.com.au Also we can be found on the Apple App Store by searching “biztransact” or directly via – http://appstore.com/biztransact

Have a great weekend, and I’ll hear from you in the forum - or if you have a direct question feel free to contact me at enquiries@biztransact.com.au

Regards,
Tim

biztransact PR
16-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi PaulG, ...I won the office pool on how long it would be before someone asked about Android :-)

We are aware of the importance of Android and our team are working on it, but I can’t commit to a timeframe right now.

Stay tuned.

PaulG
16-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Like a lot of people I still find it odd that apps are created for iPhones first when Android phones hold over 50% of the market. :)
I look forward to one day trying the app.

biztransact PR
16-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Like a lot of people I still find it odd that apps are created for iPhones first when Android phones hold over 50% of the market. :)
I look forward to one day trying the app.

I hear ya ;)
As soon as we have something this forum will be the first know.

glassngrass
16-11-2013, 06:06 PM
1. BizTransact accommodate MOTO?
For the uninitiated - doesnt require presence of card and signature, but merchant can enter card details supplied via phone.

2. What about repeat billing - can this be set for repeat charges without new presentation of card?

3. Currently for Debt cards only - not credit cards. Do I understand correctly?

4. One-off in-app purchase of AU$19.99, Pro Edition allows you to add an unlimited number of customers.
What are the ongoing monthly fees? Transaction fees and commissions?

As a professional bookkeeper I am always on the lookout for services that better suit my clients.

biztransact PR
17-11-2013, 11:22 AM
1. BizTransact accommodate MOTO?
For the uninitiated - doesnt require presence of card and signature, but merchant can enter card details supplied via phone.

2. What about repeat billing - can this be set for repeat charges without new presentation of card?

3. Currently for Debt cards only - not credit cards. Do I understand correctly?

4. One-off in-app purchase of AU$19.99, Pro Edition allows you to add an unlimited number of customers.
What are the ongoing monthly fees? Transaction fees and commissions?

As a professional bookkeeper I am always on the lookout for services that better suit my clients.

1. Right now, Biz.Transact is a CNP (card-not-present) system, which means details are entered directly into the app for each sale.

2. Bank transfer capabilities are being worked on and will be available soon.

3. Both debit and credit cards are supported.

4. Yes Pro Edition is a $19.99 one-off purchase that will allow you to add an unlimited number of customers. There are per transaction fees for cards - we offer a couple of fee options which are very competitive with what the banks offer. I’ll post these very soon once we’ve finalised the details.

I read your website, very interesting. I’ll contact you about your last point.

m287j
17-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi Tim,

You mention real time credit card payments without merchant accounts is coming soon. Can you say how soon ? I'd be interested in joining up when that facility was available dependent on costs.

Matt1972
17-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Hi Tim,

You mention real time credit card payments without merchant accounts is coming soon. Can you say how soon ? I'd be interested in joining up when that facility was available dependent on costs.

+1 on that one. Had a customer enquire about credit card payments last week. As much info about costs would be very welcome.

biztransact PR
18-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi Tim,

Hi Matt,
If you are interested, I can get you up and running now by signing you up for access to a special pre-release version of the app that we’re preparing to submit to the Apple App Store. Send me an email and we can get the ball rolling.

Just to clarify, you do need to be approved for a merchant account, but it’s a very simple process. Card transaction fees apply, but a great feature of Biz.Transact is the ability to automatically pass them onto the customer. We have a couple of fee structures you can choose from to suit how you operate - (a) surcharge 2.9% of total transaction & transaction fee $0.30c (b) surcharge 2.5% of total transaction & transaction fee $0.60c. Also, we don’t require you to change your existing bank account as our system works with any Australian bank.

Dazz1
18-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi Tim,
All I want is a way to take card payments, Do I need first add customers or can I just whip it out my pocket and charge some one?
I already have software for customers accounts and quoting!
I've been going to look into adding some mobile card service soon and I think most banks are starting to offer ways to take payments from phones so why should I look at this rather than my bank?

administrator
19-11-2013, 09:10 AM
This is the way i think DaZZ1.

We are all small businesses on here and my way of thinking i would rather support a small business even if it costs a little more .

I guess if everybody thought that, we wouldnt be small lol .

biztransact PR
19-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Hi Tim,
All I want is a way to take card payments, Do I need first add customers or can I just whip it out my pocket and charge some one?
I already have software for customers accounts and quoting!
I've been going to look into adding some mobile card service soon and I think most banks are starting to offer ways to take payments from phones so why should I look at this rather than my bank?

Hi Dazz1,

From what you are describing, Biz.Transact may not be the most appropriate solution for you. The key advantage of using Biz.Transact is that it combines customer accounts/quoting with mobile payments in the one convenient solution. However, it sounds like you’ve already got the custom accounts/quoting part covered so if you prefer to stick with those, then all you need is a mobile payment solution.

There are some great dedicated mobile payment solutions on them market from other vendors you can look at which may be what you’re after. What’s important is that you go with what’s best for you and your business.
Hope you find the solution you’re after.

Dazz1
19-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your reply, So its more a more of a Quoting, invoice and receipt App with a payment gate way than a payment App which I thought it was from reading some of the earlier posts :o
I have down loaded the app and it looks good I'm still having a bit of a play with it and working it out, I'll probably give it a try.

Dazz1
19-11-2013, 03:42 PM
This is the way i think DaZZ1.

We are all small businesses on here and my way of thinking i would rather support a small business even if it costs a little more .

I guess if everybody thought that, we wouldnt be small lol .

I totally agree, I just reread my post and it probably sounds a bit abrupt

biztransact PR
19-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your reply, So its more a more of a Quoting, invoice and receipt App with a payment gate way than a payment App which I thought it was from reading some of the earlier posts :o
I have down loaded the app and it looks good I'm still having a bit of a play with it and working it out, I'll probably give it a try.

Yeah spot on Darren – a quoting, invoicing, receipting app that includes a payment gateway along with a bunch of handy other features and automation's. We like to think of it as Quote/Sell/Track, operate your business from your phone.

Appreciate your interest by downloading the app, and if you have any questions just shoot me a message. Along those lines - if you are further interested, as mentioned in another post the other day, I can get the process started with the merchant application and in doing so upgrade you for free to the Pro Edition.

Let me know how you go.

biztransact PR
22-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Stop operating your business with inconvenient payment options, hand written receipts and incorrect record keeping. Biz.Transact is developed with you in mind; with minimal effort sell and record your services - issuing receipts, invoices and statements from your mobile device.

Tim from Biz.transact is happy to be your PR .

Tim also has a few tokens for the Pro Bistract app and is happy to give out to members ,for you to experience a faster and easier way of taking payments for your business .

Each token link can be used once, and they expire in 28 days .

Have a look at the website and any questions ask Tim .

Biz.transact is happy for your feedback

Thanks for a great first week - we’re seeing increased numbers of downloads with the free App Store edition and more questions on usage and features. So in summary – yes it is a payment processing app that can generate quotes (specific or quick quotes from templates) / invoices / sales receipts (part payment, full payment), it stores customer details for easy management, records services and job notes, displays sales and amounts owing (and overdue), has reminders and automaton's, and credit card is set to go – safe and secure.

I’ll start another thread to provide specific details on the app and let you know about some opportunities for everyone.

Cheers, keen to hear your feedback.

administrator
26-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Never make it hard for customers to hand you there money .

This app will take the stress out of your business .

biztransact PR
02-12-2013, 05:46 PM
New Version of Biz.Transact (enhancements, new features, forum reader specials) …just letting everyone know that we finished work on some enhancements & great new features today and will be releasing the latest version of Biz.Transact very shortly. With this new release we will be announcing December specials for readers of this forum – those that have already downloaded Biz.Transact in the past week I’ll contact you so you don’t miss out.

As always contact me if you have any questions, or go ahead and download the App Store free edition to give it a try – feature details are on our website www.biztransact.com.au (http://www.biztransact.com.au), for something different here is a link to our flyer http://biztransact.com.au/media/bt_flyer.png

Tim

South East Mowing
19-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Hi Tim, I am looking at an Ipad mini and would like to know how good bistransact is on it. I currently operate a windows phone so this will be completely different. My wife can instruct though. From FAQ's page >>(Not at the moment, sorry. The iPhone version can be installed, and runs well (we’ve had good feedback), however it is not optimized for an iPad screen.)

biztransact PR
19-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi Tim, I am looking at an Ipad mini and would like to know how good bistransact is on it. I currently operate a windows phone so this will be completely different. My wife can instruct though. From FAQ's page >>(Not at the moment, sorry. The iPhone version can be installed, and runs well (we’ve had good feedback), however it is not optimized for an iPad screen.)

Thanks for your enquiry,

Biz.Transact works great on the iPad mini, we have quite a number of customers using it on an iPad mini. All the features work just as they do on the iPhone. We say 'non-optimised' mainly to indicate that the screens in Biz.Transact are designed for the iPhone resolution but you would be hard-pressed to see any difference on the iPad mini (just use full screen mode) – I’m actually using Biz.Transact on my iPad right now… testing version 2 of Biz.Transact (some great new features coming soon).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

PaulG
19-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Android would be a pretty great feature too Tim? Any advance on that yet?

courty
19-03-2014, 10:40 PM
What is this Android you spek of Paul :-)

biztransact PR
19-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Android would be a pretty great feature too Tim? Any advance on that yet?

Hi Paul,

You’ll be pleased to know we are making progress. There is more detail and background on this at the Support Site, refer - http://support.biztransact.com.au/faq/

Regards,
Tim

PaulG
20-03-2014, 01:07 AM
What is this Android you spek of Paul :-)

Possibly Paranoid Android mate ;)

Matt1972
13-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Thanks for your enquiry,

Biz.Transact works great on the iPad mini, we have quite a number of customers using it on an iPad mini. All the features work just as they do on the iPhone. We say 'non-optimised' mainly to indicate that the screens in Biz.Transact are designed for the iPhone resolution but you would be hard-pressed to see any difference on the iPad mini (just use full screen mode) – I’m actually using Biz.Transact on my iPad right now… testing version 2 of Biz.Transact (some great new features coming soon).

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Any news on version 2. You mentioned a few new features last time I spoke to you, but I cant remember what they were. Still very happy with the app.

biztransact PR
14-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Any news on version 2. You mentioned a few new features last time I spoke to you, but I cant remember what they were. Still very happy with the app.

Hi Matt, great to hear you're still very happy with Biz.Transact and yes development for version 2 is progressing well. The past few weeks we have been considering a change to the schedule by releasing some of the cool new features prior to version 2. I'll update the forum in the coming days with the details.

Regards,
Tim

Each new Biz.Transact Electronic Payments account now includes a free upgrade to Biz.Transact Pro Edition

biztransact PR
21-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Hi Matt, … back again on your question. I can now confirm that we are changing our release schedule to bring forward a number of enhancements and improvements I think Biz.Transact users will really appreciate. I’ll be providing details to everyone soon - as we get closer to the release.

Regards,
Tim

Each new Biz.Transact Electronic Payments account now includes a free upgrade to Biz.Transact Pro Edition

Hi Matt, great to hear you're still very happy with Biz.Transact and yes development for version 2 is progressing well. The past few weeks we have been considering a change to the schedule by releasing some of the cool new features prior to version 2. I'll update the forum in the coming days with the details.

Regards,
Tim

biztransact PR
08-07-2014, 01:47 AM
Biz.Transact – new version (v1.3) available shortly.

While work on the upcoming Version 2 of Biz.Transact continues, we wanted to bring forward some of the cool new features to you now, as everyone has been so supportive and positive about the use of Biz.Transact.

This release focuses on visual appearance, compatibility with iOS 7 and invoice branding. The enhancements include -

* Complete refresh of the visuals and overall look of the app, along with improved compatibility with iOS 7.

* ‘Additional Customer info' field - a new field that appears on invoices under the customer address. Very handy for any custom information, e.g. member number, service discount ID, and many other practical uses.

* Theme Templates! You can now choose a colour theme for your emailed Quotes, Invoices and Statements that better matches the brand of your business.

* Invoice No. is now prominently displayed on the Invoice Details screen and the client's Invoices list – very handy for quick reference.

* Quote No. is now displayed on the Invoice Details screen – very handy for quick reference

* Change Starting Invoice No. allows you to override the default invoice number (No. 1) or your current sequential number and commence from a number you nominate - very handy for those transitioning from another system or pen and paper invoice books.

Sneak-peek screen images can be seen on our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/biztransact/

biztransact PR
16-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Biz.Transact compatibility upgrade. Hi everyone, just a quick note - this Friday Apple releases iOS 8, a new version of their mobile operating software. Biz.Transact has been updated (version 1.3.1) to be compatible and is currently awaiting clearance from the Apple approval process. If this approval process is not completed in time for the Friday iOS 8 release I recommend for the uninterrupted use of Biz.Transact that you do not update to iOS 8 until you receive word that Biz.Transact version 1.3.1 is available.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and I’m confident the update of Biz.Transact will be approved by Apple shortly. I’ll keep you posted.

Regards,
Tim

biztransact PR
18-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Biz.Transact iOS 8 compatibility. Further to my earlier note – I’m pleased to say that Biz.Transact version 1.3.1 has been cleared through the Apple approval process ahead of schedule and is now available for download in the App Store.

Regards,
Tim

Biz.Transact compatibility upgrade. Hi everyone, just a quick note - this Friday Apple releases iOS 8, a new version of their mobile operating software. Biz.Transact has been updated (version 1.3.1) to be compatible and is currently awaiting clearance from the Apple approval process. If this approval process is not completed in time for the Friday iOS 8 release I recommend for the uninterrupted use of Biz.Transact that you do not update to iOS 8 until you receive word that Biz.Transact version 1.3.1 is available.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and I’m confident the update of Biz.Transact will be approved by Apple shortly. I’ll keep you posted.

Regards,
Tim