PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Siege

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
16-12-2014, 05:58 PM
I know this will probably be deleted but I dont know were else to vent my anger.

Someone needs to be held accountable not only for how it ended but the fact it happened in the first place.

This phuckwit was not only allowed to stay in our country when he was clearly a threat but then allowed to be walking our streets after everything he has already done and said. He is an accessory to the murder of his wife for christs sake and has something like 40 charges for physical/***ual assault yet out on bail.

Our government , police force and every other moron that was responsible for this phuckwit walking our streets need to be held responsible.

All this crap about the siege ending peacefully .....what a ****ing joke! how the **** did they think it was going to end peacefully. The cops had plenty of opportunities to take him out but nooooooo wouldn't want to be politically incorrect.

All this crap about patience and australia's planning and preparation for something like this... well I guess that worked what a ****ing joke. God help us if we do have a serious terrorist attack. We will all be ****ed . **** our government , **** our special police force and **** our court system .

If it ever comes down to it we what be better of fending for ourselves.

brett73
16-12-2014, 06:16 PM
I would have to agree with your sentiments.

I think he should have been sniped in the early hrs of the event, the only issue I have, is that he may well have been carrying a bomb, which may have taken out far more than the unfortunate couple, that fell to this arsehole.

Sad day for all.

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
16-12-2014, 08:32 PM
They had information from the hostages from the start . I'm sure if he had a bomb the ones that escaped would have known and said something. its just a usual case of the australian powers that be playing the soft cock political bull**** that they have been for years.

They basically stood back and waited to see what his next move would be, well it was pretty damn obvious how that would work out. Morons.

The poor people just going on with their lives , their families and friends relying on a bunch of incompetent idiots that have no idea or just more concerned with political correctness

Bluey
16-12-2014, 09:18 PM
I wont say what I really feel on here. Suffice to say I am angry and annoyed this could be allowed to happen

BSD
16-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Check out whirlpool forums, millions of armchair detectives going hammer and nail.

PhilG
17-12-2014, 08:26 PM
This is a picnic to what will happen in the future. We have let them in....too late now.

imoww
17-12-2014, 08:30 PM
I saw a Channel 7 reporter interview a next door neighbour of this maniac last night.....
The lady was one of my clients.....Wow... all that time I never knew what was next door....

AJD Mowing
17-12-2014, 09:05 PM
On a different tack I hate when there is a disaster of any kind the way the media milk it to death on every channel going over and over the same thing, dont get me wrong it is so disturbing and sad when things like this happen, but the media always have to dwell on the negatives then pick out the heroes and build them up and at the end of the day they are just there to make money out of it... I read it on my ABC news app and refuse to listen/watch the drummed up dribble channel 7 & 9 dish out.

South East Mowing
17-12-2014, 10:06 PM
This is a picnic to what will happen in the future. We have let them in....too late now.

Please Explainnnn!!!!!!

PhilG
20-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Please Explainnnn!!!!!!

Explain what? Pauline!

Redeye
20-12-2014, 10:04 PM
sums it up pretty well....
https://catecaldwell.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/dear-daily-telegraph/

Stump
21-12-2014, 01:25 AM
Sorry ,C.L, but your post is full of negative dribble. The police actually fought hard in court to keep this nut behind bars, but the court over ruled them. As far as the way the special operations handled this case, their policy is to always try to negotiate a non violent ending to any seige. I was quite annoyed hearing the negative dribble from the media eg: Why did'nt they call in the SAS?,.......why didnt the sniper take him out if the camera could see him bla bla bull****. People watch far too many CSI tv shows lol. When the SOG police were forced to act, they did efectively and quickly. Up to the point of where the seige ended up, the gunman had not made any statement to the police regarding when he was intending to shoot someone. Sick of the way Australians seem to constantly look to blame themselves because there was a bad outcome. Automatically blaming the government seems to become the automatic response these days, and I am sick of it. Have some fricken pride in yourselves and your country people!

Macka
21-12-2014, 06:51 AM
Sorry ,C.L, but your post is full of negative dribble. The police actually fought hard in court to keep this nut behind bars, but the court over ruled them. As far as the way the special operations handled this case, their policy is to always try to negotiate a non violent ending to any seige. I was quite annoyed hearing the negative dribble from the media eg: Why did'nt they call in the SAS?,.......why didnt the sniper take him out if the camera could see him bla bla bull****. People watch far too many CSI tv shows lol. When the SOG police were forced to act, they did efectively and quickly. Up to the point of where the seige ended up, the gunman had not made any statement to the police regarding when he was intending to shoot someone. Sick of the way Australians seem to constantly look to blame themselves because there was a bad outcome. Automatically blaming the government seems to become the automatic response these days, and I am sick of it. Have some fricken pride in yourselves and your country people!

Australian have freedom of speech take pride in that. Questioning things to find the reasons is no way a negative its important and constructive. If things are not questioned,reviewed and talked about there is no Research and Development, Meaning no way of improvement. I did questioned why they didn't drop the guy with a sniper, and the responses i got was the glass was to thick and they couldn't guarantee it wouldn't be deflected and miss. I then questioned why they didn't walk in and shoot him and the answer was he could have explosives in the backpack and it could be linked to a dead mans switch. Why was he not in Jail? because Australian laws didn't require it.

I feel Australian laws need to be changed as the crimes have changed over time, mandatory sentencing needs to be introduced to get consistency and bring back the death penalty.

imoww
21-12-2014, 07:29 AM
Civil libertarians are the ones who have caused the laws to be changed. They are to blame.The laws have no deterrent for the criminals to commit a crime.
Courts and legal representatives crawl through loop wholes in the justice system to let the crims go free.
The Police and courts get extremely stressed over these issues. The amount of work they put in to lock these crims away, then they walk free.
Hopefully there will be a revision on the laws soon.

Macka
21-12-2014, 07:53 AM
Civil libertarians are the ones who have caused the laws to be changed. They are to blame.The laws have no deterrent for the criminals to commit a crime.
Courts and legal representatives crawl through loop wholes in the justice system to let the crims go free.
The Police and courts get extremely stressed over these issues. The amount of work they put in to lock these crims away, then they walk free.
Hopefully there will be a revision on the laws soon.

totally agree 100%

troppo
21-12-2014, 08:35 AM
If you want to have a crap day, look him up on Wikipedia.