PDA

View Full Version : Other Franchises

Hustler
20-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Today im working down the road from one of my customers and see this other bloke go in to one of MY customers premises so i decide to walk down the road and see whats going on i get there and say gday . no reply i say hey this is one of my customers he said bad luck its mine now .the customer was not home so i rang her mobile she said yes i am changing to--ms he is cheaper i said fine its good to look after your locals as he comes thirty klms once a week in the town for a twenty dollar lawn i said your accounnt is over due please pay today. hope the prick reads this every dog has there day.... :russ: three months overdue there is thirteen mowing contractors in the town we dont need that scum here.

haireyscarie
20-02-2007, 08:57 PM
mate your better off with out her
people like her need people like --ms

let them have each other..
and do a free ferterlise for the 1 up the road to green it up really good and rub it in her face.. :russ:

markclad
21-02-2007, 10:23 PM
I have had a similar experience, was mowing a villa block job then this guy turns up and says he is quoting the job (from the large franchise). no one told me , not even strata manager. He didnt get the job anyway in the end.

I have found that some customers are real loyal and would do anything to keep you yet others ...... Was going to give it away early last year, but some customers wouldnt let me, thank God for them. All you can do is soldier on.

haireyscarie
21-02-2007, 11:01 PM
I have found that some customers are real loyal and would do anything to keep you yet others ...... Was going to give it away early last year, but some customers wouldnt let me, thank God for them. All you can do is soldier on.
so true mate

Mobbster
26-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Yea we all have that problem - but the satifaction is doing a good job for a fair price - i have taken some of the jobs of the big blokes because i can and do a good job for a fair price and will take the time to look after my loyal customers - even if it makes me late for the next job (always ring) because they want to have a cuppa and a chat :)

Wggc
03-06-2007, 11:37 PM
i love nev's response !! lol i can understand how he feels but then we gotta remember that we are just a small cog in the big wheel & other people will poach our work , whether we like it or not !!! some people will go buy a pizza from domino's cose they're cheap but then you pay 4 what you get & your local pizza shop mite be more expensive but have bloody great pizza's !! lol same with macca's lol you can buy a mc crap burger 4 nxt 2 nothing or go to the local fish n chip shop n buy a burger that you can barley eat & tastes awesome :russ: btw anyone in vic n drives through BUXTON & doesnt buy one of their burgers dont know what they're missing lol , the "upper beaconsfield" general store makes "krash burgers " that will leave your guts with stretch marks !! hahaahahahahahaaa ;frosty; , just lke our work !!!! do a great job & people remember you & give you more work via refferals etc , i learned this in sales many yr's ago & made me a good dollar from existing customers recommending your services , am hoping this works when i go "fulltime" as it seems to be workin for me now !!! cheers :P

administrator
04-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Did i miss something
Nev she was three payments behind thats why she was going to another contractor, she probably had three contractors b4 u and never paid she was trying to get a free lunch.
I bet the new guy doesnt do her any more.
She will try the remaining 7 in your town lol :wave-hi:

Everything happens for a reason and generally for the better :p

P.S Come to think of it she probably tried em all and had to ring another suburb to bring some one in lol :who-knows

Wggc
04-06-2007, 09:18 PM
i wonder if nev actually got his payments ?????? :frightene

Hustler
04-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Mate i got my money next day after i rang her up now the snob wont even look at me her lawn looks like **** now thats what you get when you get mmm:s to do it well im better of with out the pain in the arse. ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

Wggc
05-06-2007, 05:45 PM
at least you got your money mate !!!! , who cares about customers like that anyways ehh !!!!!! THEY'RE THE LOSERS :) hopefully you scored 3 more to replace her lol ;frosty; cheers

Mobbster
06-06-2007, 06:36 PM
yeap i got done today by people who have a million $$$$$
own a big restraunt - wont pay - luck only one cut but they P*** you off - it is always the same the old battler with bugger all will give you a cupper and pay on the spot - but the mug with the money keeps it :dean:

kakegc
06-06-2007, 07:45 PM
yeap i got done today by people who have a million $$$$$
own a big restraunt - wont pay - luck only one cut but they P*** you off - it is always the same the old battler with bugger all will give you a cupper and pay on the spot - but the mug with the money keeps it :dean:

Have you ever tried giving them their clippings back! i find it works best if you wait & give them a nice surprise on xmas eve ;frosty; I like to leave well aged stuff on their doorstep so they can't miss it! I tell 'em I'll be back for easter! works every time! :laughing: :laughing:

NWGL
06-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Classsic stuff kakegc
:laughing: :laughing: :clap: :clap:

Shepparton Lawn Care
07-06-2007, 09:02 PM
kakegc, I hope you were trying to be funny, we often talk about "professionalism", setting industry standards, etc, etc. If that's what you do when you have a bad debt, I feel sorry for you. Unfortunately, chasing money is just a part of running your business. Although your client has done the wrong thing, by putting grass clippings on his front door step will do your business more harm than good. Don't get angry, get even..... patience grasshopper!

kakegc
08-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Mate, it was a joke! ;frosty; ;frosty;

Shepparton Lawn Care
11-06-2007, 09:14 PM
:) :) lol kakegc