PDA

View Full Version : We Are Moving Soon

Ebony
17-06-2004, 10:36 AM
We will be moving premises Mid July. Thanks to those who have offered to help with the move :)

Only thing is, the indmowing cam will not have the views it has today lol

Ebony
17-06-2004, 10:40 AM
And a side view ;) Nice amount of parking space.

Tonyr
17-06-2004, 10:43 AM
looks like it was a mower shop or something?

I can see how it WILL look with signage, promo gear etc.

Will you be selling equipt. direct from the shop to public?

be nice all cleaned up!

don't forget about us wee little folk on your way to the top of the tree! :wave-hi:

Tonyr
17-06-2004, 10:45 AM
No pictures of Ebony cracking open a bottle of bubbly? ;)

patch
17-06-2004, 06:53 PM
Looking at the photos is just one more reason why we should be supporting Ebony and Dean 100% well done WELL DONE

Patch

Easycareacres
17-06-2004, 07:01 PM
absoloultly, wonder if a room saved for our fri night drinks lol

Easycareacres
17-06-2004, 07:19 PM
looks like a qld pic as blue sky

Tonyr
17-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Ebony: I would love to know if you are putting on drinkies for all your sweet, loving members? And members like me LOL!

as I said this morning, are you going to sell to the public like a normal shop or online...what's with the big upgrade, your members wanna know.

Ebony
18-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Not Selling to the Public Tony. We will be doing all the same as what we do now, just gives us more room to move, more room for stock etc. More parking for any contractors who pop in.

Then you got Dean and Rob who both mow, with their trailers etc. Gotta have the parking just for them haha. It will be great, we will have more Room lol. Oh and the Toll Guy can stop complaining lol

Craig Taylor
19-06-2004, 11:15 PM
I thought that shop front looked familiar It used to be one of the local hangouts 20 years odd years ago when it was a milk bar I'm from Doveton but now live in Brisbane :wave-hi:

Indyanswer
19-06-2004, 11:17 PM
IT :wave-hi: AMAZES ME THE WORLD IS A SMALL PLACE

odin
22-06-2004, 09:36 AM
hey scruffy mate ...you know a guy named karl ....southside slashing ..think he is in brisbane ....i got to know him on an american forum..

Craig Taylor
23-06-2004, 02:51 PM
No sorry odin don't know any body named Karl I'm on the north side

Tonyr
23-06-2004, 06:22 PM
LOL! Odin, you Americans crack me up...you guys think Ozyland is that small we all know each other, he, he, he!

He's my 2nd counsins Aunty's sisters ex lovers love child! Geesh!
Of course we know cousin Karl....and Jethro, down in redneck road...

Mate, I'm only stirring ya, just egnore me, too big a day!

BTW, My Toro is faster than your Toro! LOL!

odin
24-06-2004, 08:20 AM
lol no tony ...i thought maybe the company name southside slasing would be familer since karl was in brisbane ...i think karl had a pretty big biz ..i know he had a bunch of walker mowers

Tonyr
24-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Yeah mate, since I have been on the american forum I've heard his name mentioned a lot, but haven't seen new posts in the 9 or so months...

Makes you wander when you see guys on forums then all of a sudden not...either lost interest with internet or got out of the biz....I'm swaying more towards probably got smart and got out lol.

Odin: You are looking well today! (for a new age Scotish guy) ha, ha, ha! Crikey, I'm ripping it into you lately eh? Well I can't tease Ebony as she would shoot a lightning bolt through the internet connection and Zap my ass! LOL!

Ebony
12-07-2004, 03:18 PM
G'day Guys and Gals :)

Well we are almost all moved in, oh what fun that was lol.

Just got the net connected PHEW so we will be replying to anyone who sent an email this arvo/evening ;)

Will put up some pics later of the new set up, all very nice

Ebony

Ebony
20-07-2004, 09:35 PM
I thought that shop front looked familiar It used to be one of the local hangouts 20 years odd years ago when it was a milk bar I'm from Doveton but now live in Brisbane :wave-hi:
Look a little more familiar Scruffy... :)

Photo from yr 2000