PDA

View Full Version : web sites

raemac1
15-03-2007, 05:40 PM
:wave-hi: hi every one just would like to know what kind of feed back every one gets from there web sites and if this has incredsed the there business in any way

rossco :)

Hustler
15-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Rosco
i have not got any work from my web page that i know of the wife wanted to do it so i let her . the majority of my work comes from work of mouth and yellow pages
Regards Nev

Shepparton Lawn Care
16-03-2007, 12:11 AM
G'day Rossco,
I am lucky enough to have a brother-in-law who builds websites. I have had some positive feedback regarding our website, in the way of I was successful in a recent tender for a large body corporate. The secretary stated that our tender proposal along with our website was very professional. Would the expense of a website verses income generated from it be worthwhile? I believe that the jury is still out. In saying that, maybe give ebony a call at my1 management and she maybe able to offer you a proposal. As Nev said word of mouth is still your best form of advertising -and the cheapest!.For us our website is a part of our advertising package.TO be honest the biggest drive behind our website was the purchase of the "domain name"-e.g sheppartonlawncare. email info@sheppartonlawncare.com.au or simon@sheppartonlawncare etc. If we sell our business down the track, the website becomes another asset to sell or even lease out?!. Hope this is some food for thought for you. Good luck in your research. Maybe there is some marketing Guru out there who maybe able to give you some statistics!. :i dunno: