PDA

View Full Version : G'day

bo bolitho
14-05-2007, 04:14 PM
G'day! Anyone from the 48th interested in a chat, leave me a message.

trevor mclaren
18-05-2007, 02:01 PM
g,day mate,(blob) , how the bloody hell are ya, hope ya gonna reunionize with us, What ya doin in Kalgoolie. mining ,running a pub, what, ? rapt to hear from ya. Hope 2 see ya. time passes too bloody quick.

trevor mclaren
18-05-2007, 02:07 PM
trevmax@msn.com Jake McLaren

trevor mclaren
02-06-2007, 11:14 PM
have you been to the the contacts where the emails are? lots of the blokes would like to hear from ya, this is not supposed to be snail mail, but by geez ,it takes a long time to hear back sometimes

trevor mclaren
02-06-2007, 11:17 PM
have you been to the the contacts where the emails are? lots of the blokes would like to hear from ya, this is not supposed to be snail mail, but by geez ,it takes a long time to hear back sometimes
my email is trevmax@msn.com my phone number 0418323710

tonyred
03-06-2007, 09:08 PM

YEAH bolitho, get out from under that rock mate or we`ll short-sheet ya bed lol ;frosty;

Tonymak
04-08-2007, 12:29 AM
****. I didn't realize that there was a whole section here for the 48th.. just shows that I should take the time to look around.. :o

Anyway, HOWYA BEEN BLOB!!!!!!. Well bugger me it's been yonks mate.. Am hoping to catch up with you again mate.. :wave-hi:

Take good care,
Tony McDonald email:-
anthony2892003@msn.com

Unregistered
24-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Bo, Andrew Buswell (Buzz) just stumbled onto this site. How have you been.. I'm over in Brisvegas and have been for about 8-9 years doing stuff... Thinking of going to the Reunion too. Are you heading over..

David Williams
29-03-2008, 10:19 PM
G'day Bo Dave Williams here ex Colins 48th. Hows things? its been a long time since we were ther but to me it only seems like yesterday. They werer good days. Pitty the JR intakes are no longer.

Hope to hear back from you.

Regards

Dave (Bungy Williams)

bo bolitho
12-04-2008, 05:13 PM
G'day Dave! Good to hear from ya. You're right about the Leeuwin days, they were great, all the blokes that I have spoken to all say the same thing. It is only now that we realise the significance of what we did back then. Hope everything is alright with you and certainly hope that you can make it to one or more of the reunions, the first one was a blast, sore guts from laughing so much! Hope to hear from you soon.

Unregistered
26-04-2008, 09:21 PM
[Hello Bo, really great to hear from you. Fantastic. Just got back from doing the Anzac service in my home town Northampton. I go every time, missed a couple. Every time it brings home two fold the time spent at Leeuwin with you guys. Anzac day is my way of respecting those days amongst the normal Anzac Day tributes. A some weeks ago I was up in Geraldton and decided to go up to the Sydney Memorial and take a couple of photos, low and behold about a week later they found her, the Sydney.
Hope that you are well also and hope to hear from you again soon and also from the other ex W&C JR's]

Take care of yourself
Bungy

Unregistered
26-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Hello Andrew, how the hell are you, sounds if so you are well. Have just responded to Bo and hope to hear from you.
Regards
Dave Williams
Bungy QMG]

Unregistered
23-05-2008, 11:12 PM
[GDAY Bolitho can you tell me where I can get a cap with Colins 48th on it?

Regards
Bungy
Dave Williams

administrator
24-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Caps now available 26.00 per cap postage 10.00 for up to 10 caps
call 1800501662 to 0rder speak to Dean credit card payments checks postal orders ok
Cheers Admin ;)