PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding Customer Service.

Shepparton Lawn Care
03-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Hi Forum Members, Guests and Fellow Ilmcoa members. I would like to tell you a little "feel good" episode that happened to me today. I had recently purchased a set of "Barnel" B300 pruning shears from Dean at ILMCoA and as we are entering rose pruning season-have been using them extensively over the last few days. I had an issue with the workings of the locking device- it was sticking and locking on whilst trying to prune. Even with this small problem, I have been impressed with the quality of the tool-very similar to the Felco but at a better price than the Felco-Ideal for us lawnies that don't use them every day.So today I rang Dean,he listened to my problem,and WITHIN TEN MINUTES, had a phone call from the MANAGER of the company that imports and distributes the BARNEL range.He also listened,the end result being a replacement pair in the mail as we speak!!!!.FANTASTIC SERVICE FROM BOTH DEAN and CHRIS.To have that level of service speaks volumes of what Dean at ILMCOA is all about-Cheers Dean. For anyone that isn't a member of ILMCOA,jump on board and enjoy the Benefits! :) :) :wave-hi: :russ:P.s a big thumbs up to Chris and Barnel

twin_cities_lawncare
22-07-2007, 10:19 PM
It's great to hear of suppliers being so "on the ball" and customer -service oriented.
All of us contractors are in the field of customer service too, and now and then it helps to remind ourselves of that.

administrator
23-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Dont panic doesnt happen all the time we are no different to most companies 80 percent of businesses strive to get good customer service
we muck up as well its about caring if u care you do ok :confused:

ian
15-08-2007, 10:57 PM
are you sure it was dean you spoke to

chaplain
29-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Nice thing to say Simon im sure Indy appreciated that comment :russ:

ian
09-09-2007, 10:28 PM
okay simon it's been over 2 months how are the pruning shears going

Shepparton Lawn Care
09-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Hi Ian,
The Barnel B300 replacement pair have been excellent. I have 2 clients with over 95 roses between them, and the pruning shears worked beautifully, nice clean cuts and cutting up to close to 20mm branches in diameter,-closer to 10mm by the end of the day!-but that was the bloke in the end of them,not the pruning shears!! :laughing: . Hope this answers your question Ian.

ian
01-10-2007, 12:16 AM
and now i will want you to keep us informed about the new am/fm ear muffs when you get them you lucky bloke