PDA

View Full Version : Bustin for a Pooo !! where do i go ?? :<

Wggc
12-08-2007, 01:04 PM
:russ: Hey Trendsetters :russ: You wouldnt believe the amout of stuff on the net these days eh ;frosty; but hey Ive Found It !!!
The perfect website for mowin contractors all over who need to sdo some paperwork in the field !!!!! ;frosty; :dean: :russ: hahahahahaaaaaaahaaa >>>>>>> check this out ladies n gents :wave-hi: >>>>>>>> http://www.toiletmap.gov.au
This mite be helpful to some out there who's bustin n needs to offload !!!!! :rolleyes: :russ:

kakegc
12-08-2007, 06:49 PM
That's a good site, we've been using it for a while :) the only probs that we've struck so far is that they don't indicate which ones are only there for sports clubs on the weekend & are locked during the week :( (she that must be obeyed said to also say that if you're in an area like the eastern subs of Adelaide, they don't let you know if middle aged male perverts hang around waiting for rent boys! condoms & syringes everywhere YUK! :frightene ) :i dunno: :aus-flag:

Wggc
12-08-2007, 07:28 PM
yupp i does have it's drawbacks 4 sure lol :dean: ohhh well , if it saves ya in despair , it's all good
;frosty;

ian
12-08-2007, 10:59 PM
i thought thats what mac donalds and kfc were for

haireyscarie
12-08-2007, 11:22 PM
dont use there ****ters they save all the **** to put in there food ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

ian
13-08-2007, 08:25 AM
thats why i don't eat there

administrator
13-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Theres still a few good points why we live in Australia :laughing:

administrator
13-08-2007, 08:53 AM
That's a good site, we've been using it for a while :) the only probs that we've struck so far is that they don't indicate which ones are only there for sports clubs on the weekend & are locked during the week :( (she that must be obeyed said to also say that if you're in an area like the eastern subs of Adelaide, they don't let you know if middle aged male perverts hang around waiting for rent boys! condoms & syringes everywhere YUK! :frightene ) :i dunno: :aus-flag:

All i see here is another business opportunity somebody should put a national community clean up council dunny movement :frightene

Wggc
13-08-2007, 07:59 PM
remember goin to the loo in a local country footy field , i was drivin the tractor @ the time & used to watch the local crop duster spayin potato crops :wave-hi: i used to wave to him as id do my work etc anyway cuttin a long story short i had the revolving lights still goin on the tractor while on the thrown & the bloody crop duster did a Top Gun style flyby & scared the crap outter mee :frightene :frightene :frightene :laughing: !!!!! i bet the P**** is still laughin his head off !!!!! :laughing: ;frosty;

administrator
13-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Made me laugh so i reckon hes still smiling lol :laughing:

wombat
13-08-2007, 09:22 PM
yep we've got one particular Maccas where we prefer to have our Mc Crap. :laughing:

Wggc
13-08-2007, 09:45 PM
return a few mcnuggets eh !!!!! hahahahahahahahaahaaaaa ;frosty; :laughing: :russ:

lethal
15-08-2007, 06:10 PM
well I thought that was what Maccas was anyway lol
McCrap :laughing:

Ability
15-08-2007, 11:01 PM
I find those "homemaker" centres a good stopping place, usually empty midweek and plenty of parking for the trailer! :aus-flag:

ian
15-08-2007, 11:04 PM
bunnings is great to

twin_cities_lawncare
15-08-2007, 11:22 PM
I've had a look at the local map from the website in question and realised I knew most of them anyway from my days as 'mother of 4 children'. Those council parks sure come in handy for more than just the play equipment.
That said, apart from a local Maccas which had become part of our Thursday lunch/loo routine as it's in an area further from home, usually I try to factor our lunchtime at home where I can feel more comfy when it's time to go.
:russ:

heggie
16-08-2007, 08:05 AM
yeah i use bunnings a lot , some petrol stations are good and if i really need to go a train station (toilet that is) not the platform.
cheers heg

administrator
11-09-2007, 03:34 PM
There is a lawnie with a porta potti in his trailer thats a great solution

well i reckon he was a boy scout when he was younger :cool:

administrator
16-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Well u gotta be careful even u best mate dont trust you

Sandgroper
17-10-2007, 06:49 PM
One of my mates had to go in a customers garden in a hurry, had some dodgy chinese i think, a nieghbour stuck his head over just at the wrong time, the customer cancelled him the next day, said he has decided to do his own gardening from now on,,,,,,he never charged for the manure,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

bellarinelawns
01-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Toilets in parks are a real problem, well they are in Geelong, as they are notorious for P....fter hangouts. there are several that you just don't go to. Cops did a survelliance project a few years ago with surprising results....found that targeted people went from toilet block to toilet block looking for male encounters. Council ended up closing up several toilet blocks. But there is still one toilet block in Estern gardens (ryrie St) that is very busy at cetain times of the day. You can see it from the road as you drive past always cars parked there. Aside from the seedy side of toilets, I have mine preferred toilets picked out, and I occassionly use building site toilets.

Redeye
01-08-2010, 11:29 AM
One of my mates had to go in a customers garden in a hurry, had some dodgy chinese i think, a nieghbour stuck his head over just at the wrong time, the customer cancelled him the next day, said he has decided to do his own gardening from now on,,,,,,he never charged for the manure,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

as the ad used to say "..one day you're gonna get caught with your pants down..":pop worm

Wggc
01-08-2010, 10:54 PM
good to see the post i made is still going ;frosty;, hope its helped some of you, it's a bugger when you have to go n dont have many options , but then thats life these days

bellarinelawns
02-08-2010, 09:16 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"dont use there ****ters they save all the **** to put in there food "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maccas has a new burger..."richard the third". I could not believe it when i first heard the advert. did I hear right ..richard the turd..i mean Third.

ian
26-02-2011, 10:56 PM
one of the many advantages of a compact round your never far from a toilet

Back to Basics
27-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Learnt a lesson in my landscape days called the scratch back!

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
06-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Out on the road today when I needed a leak so ended up getting it out in a spot where I thought I would be right but a woman and her fellow happened to come past and spring me. I pretended that I didn't notice them but he started about how she shouldn't have to put up with seeing that sort of thing. I told him not to get so worked up, she will probably go home thinking about what she saw and if I was single and she was good looking you would be caring on about more than me having a #iss in public.:m fight

PaulG
06-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Damned if you do and damned if you don't hey Glenno!

I have an App on my phone called 'Dunny Directories' which works pretty well to find what's close to you.

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
06-05-2012, 01:18 AM
nooooo just ****ing you. get it .....just ****ing haha. ohhh maybe I shouldn't drink so much.

glassngrass
02-07-2017, 04:57 PM
I know this thread is old, but thought this might be useful...

There are some phone apps which will show you all the facilities closest to your current location.

I use "Just in Time" for Android....

Scooby Steve
02-07-2017, 07:32 PM
I know this thread is old, but thought this might be useful...

There are some phone apps which will show you all the facilities closest to your current location.

I use "Just in Time" for Android....

Around here the local Jim's owing guys/girls have been nice enough to allow us to go on there lawns and gardens, nice touch i reckon.

glassngrass
02-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Around here the local Jim's owing guys/girls have been nice enough to allow us to go on there lawns and gardens, nice touch i reckon.

In the US of A, call http://jimportabletoilets.net/

AndoTheMando
05-10-2018, 09:49 PM
haha....I'm new here....this is the most challenging part of my job... trying to take a piss... lol
I never leave the house in the morning without have a brown trout first