PDA

View Full Version : lubricants and corrotion inhibiters

PeteG
13-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi everyone i have come a cross a product that when sprayed under mower decks protects and stops grass adhereing ..go to google ..and check out this product.....fluid film :wave-hi:

NWGL
13-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Hi everyone i have come a cross a product that when sprayed under mower decks protects and stops grass adhereing ..go to google ..and check out this product.....fluid film :wave-hi:

Found it at: http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com/applications/agriculture.html

Quit fighting problems with rust, clogging decks, squeaky hinges, stubborn bolts, ice build-up, and a host of other problems and get yourself some Fluid Film! There is no other product on the market that can offer the type of protection that Fluid Film does.

With no solvents and a lanolin base, Fluid Film is a completely unique and superior product that will outlast all the competition. Fluid Film will stop and prevent corrosion from salts, fertilizers and herbicides and will actually imbed into the pores of metal, creating a barrier of protection.

Also found another interesting site when I was looking at it: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/. This guy knows his oils !

Wggc
13-08-2007, 11:00 PM
hey pete , i use a similar stuff made by briggs & stratton it's also lanoline based & got it from my local mower store as lube 4 my hedger !! :) it's awesome stuff & i use it on loads of things :russ: i usually run a bit of spray on the tip of my chainsaw bar n find it runs nice n free i mite try that hint on the mower deck & the side plate on the saw n see how good it is :laughing: cheers good hint :)

administrator
26-10-2007, 04:26 PM
hey pete , i use a similar stuff made by briggs & stratton it's also lanoline based & got it from my local mower store as lube 4 my hedger !! :) it's awesome stuff & i use it on loads of things :russ: i usually run a bit of spray on the tip of my chainsaw bar n find it runs nice n free i mite try that hint on the mower deck & the side plate on the saw n see how good it is :laughing: cheers good hint :)

Have you tried it yet

Wggc
26-10-2007, 08:17 PM
i forgot admin !!!! oppssss :rolleyes: lol thx for reminding me btw the tip of the saw trick i still do & have noticed that the bar has way less wear than i would have expected :russ:
cheers