PDA

View Full Version : Stolen trailer with all gear in it!

kakegc
21-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Lock your gear up! I just got off the phone with a good mate who lost all of his gear yesterday! He recently started a P/T job at the local community club to supplement his lawn mowing. He parked the ute & trailer in the car park when he started work yesterday with EVERYTHING in the trailer; 22" Rover self propelled mower, HRU195, FS85R, Husky snipper, husky chainsaw, Echo hedger, all his poisons, etc, etc,etc. When he finished work, the trailer & contents WERE GONE! :( :( :( he tells me that they have the thieving pricks on CCTV footage; they just drove in, hooked up his trailer & 3 minutes later, they were gone! :sad: It's a blue Arrow lawn mowing trailer (yellow on the inside). If anyones sees or hears of any of this stuff, please PM me. Poor bastard isn't insured!

haireyscarie
21-08-2007, 12:33 PM
truck mate thats no good.
hang them bye there balls

ian
21-08-2007, 06:10 PM
now thats real tough luck i have a padlock on my trailer but i know if someone wants it it will be gone in no time

Wggc
27-08-2007, 10:29 PM
that sucks ehh !!! i have an idea up my sleave for my trailer which is an alarm built in to the wiring to the car so once the trailer plug is unhooked , the alarm will go off likewise the doors on trailer etc , i bought a trailer lock off dean & love it !! but then someone who really wants it will take it ehh !!! :frightene

kakegc
28-08-2007, 07:44 AM
that sucks ehh !!! i have an idea up my sleave for my trailer which is an alarm built in to the wiring to the car so once the trailer plug is unhooked , the alarm will go off likewise the doors on trailer etc , i bought a trailer lock off dean & love it !! but then someone who really wants it will take it ehh !!! :frightene

The trailer alarm is a great idea Wggc! :) :) :) If you can get it up & running I reckon you could probably make a fortune selling it! :russ: :russ:

My mate is back out mowing with a new mower, snipper & blower. He's using an old 6 x 4 trailer that I gave him (picked it up in a rubbish removal ;) ) Still cost him $2,300 for the new gear though :mad:

haireyscarie
28-08-2007, 09:02 AM
all i can say is
insure
insure
you get it i think

The Local Gardener
28-08-2007, 07:48 PM
:boxer: :sad: Mate, hang in there and lets hope you catch those bastards. :boxer: :boxer:

heggie
29-08-2007, 07:51 AM
should look in his local papers and on ebay to see if his gear comes up for sell , i know in the uk thats what the cops do . worth a go !

chaplain
29-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Why dont you have it insured

So many people do silly things like not insure what is it with people

kakegc
29-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Please read the post again mate! It's not my stuff, it was a friend's stuff that was stolen & he isn't a forum member. Mine is insured. I'll ask him why it wasn't insured for you if you like, but I reckon I could probably tell you his answer now if you want........? :mad: Hindsight is a wonderful thing lol!

kakegc
29-08-2007, 07:49 PM
should look in his local papers and on ebay to see if his gear comes up for sell , i know in the uk thats what the cops do . worth a go !

We're onto it Heggie, trust me ;) Thanks for the thought though! :)

kakegc
29-08-2007, 07:51 PM
:boxer: :sad: Mate, hang in there and lets hope you catch those bastards. :boxer: :boxer:

Amen to that! ;)

heggie
31-08-2007, 04:22 PM
We're onto it Heggie, trust me ;) Thanks for the thought though! :)

no probs kakegc ,lets hope he gets his gear back and more importantly they get the lowlifes who took it .