PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Whip Snip 'N' Clip
19-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Hi,
My name is George and i have been reading the forum for about 5 months, and i finally decided to show my face.
Iam a qualified chef by trade and i couldnt deal with the long hours and crummy shifts and the bad pay that goes with it, so I gave that up and spent about 6 months with my two kids and then decided to start my lawnmowing business in june of this year.
It is now starting to get busy, and so far am loving the fact that i can choose my own hours to work.
Am looking forward to learning a lot from you guys.
Cheers.
George
Whip Snip 'N' Clip
:wave-hi: :wave-hi: :wave-hi: :wave-hi:

twin_cities_lawncare
19-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the sunny side of things George.
There sure is a lot to learn in this business and I'm sure everyone can learn something from each other here ...

The Local Gardener
23-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Hi George and welcome to the club :russ: I am The Local Gardener in Victoria. Just ask any one of us for any info and we would be more than happy to assist. :russ: :russ: :) :)

bigG
23-09-2007, 11:41 PM
good stuff george .welcome i wish nothing but the best for you.dont be afraid to ask any questions .

Islandhead
24-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Hi George, and welcome. I hope you find this forum as useful and informative as I have. There are more than a few smart guys and girls here that'll answer your questions. :wave-hi:

chaplain
25-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Well done george keep up the good work

ian
01-10-2007, 12:01 AM
welcome george look forward to reading more posts