PDA

View Full Version : Marks Mowing

greenfinger
21-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi,
A friend of mine was going to buy a lawnmowing trailer off ebay. In the pics it didn't look as big as the guy from Marks Mowing said it was, so he asked him quote the inside measurements. Mark from Marks Mowing refused, obviously because he was quoting the external dimension of the trailer. The trailer sold for less than my friend was willing to pay for it so he emailed Mark and told him so. Below is the response:

"You are one pathetic sore loser. Grow up you child. I didn't answer your question because you're a trouble maker and you've just proven that! Not winning the trailer is YOUR loss not mine. Just in case you didn't notice, I sold it. Dumb ass."

- markden

It went on from there and didn't get any better, he was quite rude, arrogant and evidently extremely ignorant. Obviously his over priced franchise business isn't doing as well as he would like and is taking it out on the general public.

Like I told my friend this is good news, if this is the calibur of our competition ( I hope Jims and VIP are the same ) we'll make a killing!!!

Sandgroper
21-10-2007, 07:29 PM
So that guy was the owner of Marks Mowing ?

I have seen they trailer on there website and a few times in the street ( not here in W.A but) but as soon as i saw the trailer the first thing was how tiny they were, and very low to.

I am not sure how well his business is going but i think he will go bust first before jims and V.I.P.

Sandgroper
21-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Actually i am mistaken sorry its james mowing i have seen on street, i traveled for 7 years around Australia up till a year and a half ago and have never seen Mark mowing, just they tiny trailer on the website,,, the website also claims they can make your garden weed free for 5 years lol

greenfinger
21-10-2007, 07:57 PM
... the website also claims they can make your garden weed free for 5 years lol

I know what a joke!!

kakegc
22-10-2007, 09:22 AM
I used to own another franchise here in SA, not Mark's mowing. But from what you've said above, Mark & the guy that own the mob I was with could be twins ;)

Sandgroper
22-10-2007, 10:22 AM
It seems like this chap has a poor attitude thats for sure, mind you when i think of Jims,V.I.P i think of the contractors who are the same as any of us, most do a good job,,a lot fail, a lot succeed,,,,,,i do feel sorry for most of them but ,knowing they have to pay high fees every month etc,,,,,,,,,i guess a lot of them feel sorry me to (theres some doing really well i hear )

The local Jims went bust here last year but was replaced a bit after that by some one else, i have not seen him around lately,,,,,,,,,

But its sounds this trailer seller has a bit of an attitude problem,,,but most of the rank and file jims,v.i.p etc are good blokes.

mrgrass
22-10-2007, 01:30 PM
That trailer also had the condition that you had to pay before collection.... you could not pay when you picked it up :rolleyes:

greenfinger
22-10-2007, 07:38 PM
It's amazing these guys are in business. Arrogance is a major turn off for me as a consumer, so what do customers see in these guys or is that why they are so bitter because they've bought all their customers and are still no bodies!!

m287j
23-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Charming bloke by the sounds of it. Not !

I saw the trailer advertised on ebay and thought that the bloke who wrote the ad was arrogant to say the least, thats certainly been proven.

The guy lives in the next suburb to me and i have to say i have never come across a Marks Mowing trailer on my rounds and i see plenty of others.

Ability
23-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I was also bidding on the trailer and asked to have a look at it. This was the response i got after he said it was out from 6am to 7pm Monday to Saturday and i asked about a Sunday viewing:-

"Sunday is my day off. Would you drive in to work for a 1 in 24 chance that the person viewing your trailer might decide to buy it? And then would you be prepared to do it for your other 23 watchers as well? It would cost me more than $1800 in my time to arrange a viewing for everyone that wanted to see it. If the probability is that it will sell without arranging any viewings, then I'd be smarter to not arrange any. It's not a reflection on my desire to have it sold; it's a reflection on my skill with a calculator."

What an absolute W*NK*R!!! Iam so glad I missed out on it - could you imagine having to deal with this DI*KH**D?? :rolleyes:

NWGL
23-10-2007, 10:53 PM
I've seen a Marks mowing mob around the Hills area & on the M2 a few times. Whenever we've driven past them, they've just glared at us - no idea why. (Maybe something to do with franchise fees - sucker).

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same guy - he sounds like a complete tosser.

With an attitude like that I'm surprised he gets any work at all. :confused:

Then again, maybe that's why he's selling the trailer........!!! ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; :laughing:

mrgrass
24-10-2007, 08:15 AM
I feel sorry for the poor sucker who won the auction :i dunno:

kakegc
24-10-2007, 09:34 AM
I was also bidding on the trailer and asked to have a look at it. This was the response i got after he said it was out from 6am to 7pm Monday to Saturday and i asked about a Sunday viewing:-

"Sunday is my day off. Would you drive in to work for a 1 in 24 chance that the person viewing your trailer might decide to buy it? And then would you be prepared to do it for your other 23 watchers as well? It would cost me more than $1800 in my time to arrange a viewing for everyone that wanted to see it. If the probability is that it will sell without arranging any viewings, then I'd be smarter to not arrange any. It's not a reflection on my desire to have it sold; it's a reflection on my skill with a calculator."

What an absolute W*NK*R!!! Iam so glad I missed out on it - could you imagine having to deal with this DI*KH**D?? :rolleyes:

Now I'm sure that they're twins lol! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sandgroper
24-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Well if thats there attitude i will not be supprised if Marks close there doors sometime in the future, the public can sense arrogance in people.

chaplain
24-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Yes as they say to good to be true generally turns out to be rotton ;)

heggie
25-10-2007, 07:44 AM
[QUOTE=NWGL]I've seen a Marks mowing mob around the Hills area & on the M2 a few times. Whenever we've driven past them, they've just glared at us - no idea why. (Maybe something to do with franchise fees - sucker).

ha ha i also have seen them on the M2 & M7 , look a happy pair ;)

also seen BJ's Property Maintenance on the M2, they look a lot happier ;)

cheers heggie

NWGL
25-10-2007, 11:26 PM
ha ha i also have seen them on the M2 & M7 , look a happy pair ;)

also seen BJ's Property Maintenance on the M2, they look a lot happier ;)

cheers heggie

Hey Heggie, how did you know it was me ? I don't have any sign writing on my ute or trailer.

Actually, there's another mob who are using my trading name but have added NSW to the end of it. They have the signed trailer.

I've spoken to Fair Trading about them, but I just haven't got around to doing anything about it yet.

One good thing though - I've had a few phone calls from people who want work doing. They've seen the name on the trailer & looked it up in the phone book - finding my number. It appears we work in pretty much the same area too.

Oh well their loss, my gain :p ;frosty;

heggie
26-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Hey Heggie, how did you know it was me ? I don't have any sign writing on my ute or trailer.

Actually, there's another mob who are using my trading name but have added NSW to the end of it. They have the signed trailer.

I've spoken to Fair Trading about them, but I just haven't got around to doing anything about it yet.

One good thing though - I've had a few phone calls from people who want work doing. They've seen the name on the trailer & looked it up in the phone book - finding my number. It appears we work in pretty much the same area too.

Oh well their loss, my gain :p ;frosty;

gday NWGL ,
it must of been the other mob then as they had a box trailer with the name down the side , i have also seen it at ashfield .
i was on the ABN lookup page yesterday and i saw theres a PROPERTY MAINTENANCE , and PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICE. both BJs.
thats a bit close if you ask me . but if you get more work out of it hey thats good.
hope you sort it out ok mate . cheers Heggie

administrator
26-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Somebody has had a bad experience

the message was left in our forum messages section

Hello,

galdary has just posted in the Indmowing Messages forum of AUSSIE TALK ABOUT FORUM under the title of dazza.

This thread is located at http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/showthread.php?threadid=1639

Here is the message that has just been posted:
i have just gone through the most harrowing experience of my life in trying to buy a well known franchise in my local area.
after parting with fees for a live course(non-refundable)and being away from my family for an entire week,being presented with a certificate of acceptance,purchasing equipment and trailer,only to fall foul of the regional frnchisor for daring to question his standardsabout...get ready people....can i have carbonised invoice pads not single sheets???believe me the s....hit the fan,and he put a stop on the potential sale of the territory to me,and began a campaign of degradation of my name and character.i just wanted my type of invoice pads,would you believe this.
so this is a warning to those people who think buying into a franchise is the answer,,,think again people. take heed of what people like indepenent mowers are saying, and do have a sit down and discussion with dean...before you take that step into franchising.
by the way i still have my equipment and trailer if someone is intersted.
any advice would greatly be appreciated.

kakegc
28-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Please, talk to the ACCC & detail everything that has occurred. you never know, you may be the complaint they've been waiting for before they wil act! There may be another guy, or several other guys complaining about him that you don't know about!

Personally, I think that you'll find that once he entered into that agreement with you & accepted your money he is legally bound by the contract that you both signed. For him to legally cancel your franchise deed, you must have "continually committed ongoing serious breaches" of your agreement & even then, it is doubtful that he could be successful in canceling your contract unless he has gone thru the correct processes of conciliation & remediation with you. it is a very complex issue for either party to terminate a franchise deed!

From what I've been told, the court has ruled that he must pay you for the customers he sold to you, he cannot just take them back!

wombat
28-10-2007, 09:26 PM
a bit off topic....I bought an ex-franchise mowing trailer a cpl months back, after getting the rust fixed it's finally on the road. The only thing the bloke who sold it to me had to legally do was take the logo and name off the trailer, but I've left the rest.
Funny thing.... I've been getting nods and waves from the franchise guys as they see me approach ( never happened before...just scowls). Imagine their surprise (cleary evident the other day) on their faces when they see my ILCMOA sticker plastered over the top of the bearded ones imprint!!!! ;frosty;
I've got nothing against these blokes, but it's quite amusing seeing the change in attitude.

m287j
28-10-2007, 10:58 PM
It's funny, the independent blokes are always so friendly, whenever i pass one on the road we always tend to wave and smile at one another and if we are at a shopping centre, a trade place or whatever we will always have a bit of a chat.

With the franchise guys they don't seem so friendly and rarely wave or smile, though one Jim's guy i see at Cherrybrook every now and then is friendly.

greenfinger
04-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Man I really opened a can of worms!! But I'm glad that this guy might just get his just desserts!! As for the other franchises I don't have a problem with them there's plenty to go round, although I'm cutting every 4 weeks for most of my customers at present instead of 2 or even 3, but these franchise guys arn't very pleasant. I also heard some horrific stories from one independent the other day about the lengths some of them have gone to, to put some of the indies out of business, major sabotage!!

administrator
04-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Heres a tip Franchises own 3 per cent of the market and falling :)

administrator
04-11-2007, 09:20 PM
I remember there was a Franchise called Yates Gardening ,now gone :who-knows

Sandgroper
04-11-2007, 10:56 PM

I got a customer the other day , he had a bit of trouble getting someone,,he said he was not getting Jims in as they are "Robbers", i have heard them charging $66 for a basic lawn in the Northern Suburbs of Perth,,,good luck if they can get it lol

All the Jims here are pretty friendly on average, no dramas. :)

Ability
05-11-2007, 08:34 AM
So give us the details of the sabotage Mr Greenfinger, it would be good to be prepared. :confused:

Also whats with all the VIP trailers lately with all the new signwritting? I wonder how much they were all slugged for it?? :laughing:

Bgs
05-11-2007, 08:46 AM

I got a new customer a month ago who had tried all the major franchises and was not happy as they would race in and out as quickly as possible and she was looking at a more personalised service, I have had work every week with her :russ:

Around Brisbane i would say there are a lot more indi's than franchises,
I mainly see VIP's, one black and white, a jims every now and then and a few grahams garden care , and heaps of independents :russ:

m287j
05-11-2007, 10:25 PM
So give us the details of the sabotage Mr Greenfinger, it would be good to be prepared. :confused:

Also whats with all the VIP trailers lately with all the new signwritting? I wonder how much they were all slugged for it?? :laughing:

I have seen a few VIP trailers of late our way Ability. They certainly stand out.

Interesting stat that, only 3% and falling. So where does one find these sort of stat's Dean ?

Sandgroper
05-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Around here in the Southern Suburbs of Perth,, Jims Mowing rules the frachise roost with one VIP that i see very rarely, VIP to me never took off, they started years earlier then Jims but cant get there chit together,,at least in my area anyway,,,,,,,,theres around 160 jims in Perth i have been told,,,,,

My last customer of the day said she rang Jims just before Christmas and they told her there would be a 3-4 month delay getting to her lawn,,,,,,,,,,,,it would be pretty long then,,,,,, :laughing:

wombat
05-11-2007, 10:42 PM
yer, seen a cpl lately. Nice picture, see how it looks in 6 months. :rolleyes:

Ability
05-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Pardon my ignorance but whats a cpl? :i dunno:

Sandgroper
05-11-2007, 10:48 PM

Yep and they would not have any say in the matter, it would be "look here ladies we have decided to change the design on the trailers,, fork out your dollars" ,,,,,,"if you dont like it get knotted" :laughing:

wombat
05-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Pardon my ignorance but whats a cpl? :i dunno:
a couple. Blame texting for that! :laughing:

Sandgroper
05-11-2007, 11:12 PM
u r excused :)

kakegc
06-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Yep and they would not have any say in the matter, it would be "look here ladies we have decided to change the design on the trailers,, fork out your dollars" ,,,,,,"if you dont like it get knotted" :laughing:

Yup! when I had a franchise I spent reasonable $$$ getting plenty of uniforms so I'd look presentable & then completely without warning; you can't wear them anymore, you must wear these (horrible bright yellow trolley boy shirts with "Gardener" written across the back in large bold letters!) & guess who had to pay for them! Oh & by the way, I later found out that the franchisor was mates with the guy selling us the new shirts! There was no testing on the new shirts before the decree that we had to buy them & guess what: Yellow shirts attract insects, LOTS OF INSECTS! They are also made of nylon & pull threads every time you prune bushes! They also cost twice as much as I pay for my shirts now, I wonder why? :i dunno:

Ability
06-11-2007, 05:57 PM
u r xcsd frm me 2!! :)

:p

wombat
07-11-2007, 12:38 AM
a bit off topic....I bought an ex-Hims mowing trailer a cpl months back, after getting the rust fixed it's finally on the road. The only thing the bloke who sold it to me had to legally do was take the bearded mans head and name off the trailer, but I've left the rest.
Funny thing.... I've been getting nods and waves from the franchise guys as they see me approach ( never happened before...just scowls). Imagine their surprise (cleary evident the other day) on their faces when they see my ILCMOA sticker plastered over the top of the bearded ones imprint!!!! ;frosty;
I've got nothing against these blokes, but it's quite amusing seeing the change in attitude.
well that comments just cost me some dollars! :( :mad: :mad:

administrator
07-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Mathew Mathematics

How many franchises
How many franchisees within that franchise etc etc

Same way u find out how many people are needed to deliver the local news papers and how much they are paid to find out why your been charged so much for an add.:laughing:

A great knowledge of the industry :russ:

greenfinger
07-11-2007, 12:29 PM
It all started with some friendly jousts, then the birdie, then graffiti on the trailer, it ended up with after the indie bloke finished a lawn the guy went and sprayed round up on his clients lawns. Now we all know what that will do!! The indie couldn't work out why he was getting so many complaints. Some how he found out what was going on, but of course couldn't prove anything. There was more stuff like dog crap over his steering wheel etc. These guys apparently were relentless and followed him around doing this crap till he went to work for someone else. I just keep to myself, I want to get the job done go home and have a beer, forget all that.

administrator
07-11-2007, 02:27 PM
I want to get the job done go home and have a beer, forget all that.

Thats what they said in 1945 also

greenfinger
07-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Are we talking WW2?

administrator
07-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Yes they had bigger problems then lol :frightene

I guess thats how war starts as well

chaplain
19-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Not worth it sometimes chasin money 90.00 worth of bad publicity or 90 bucks worth of good publicity

what do u guys and gals reckon

found on Not good enough web site

NGE Member Mistressmolly says:

In November 2004, I went to the marksmowing.com.au to arrange for a free quote for our property for lawnmowing. I was sent an email outlining that a rep would call me and I would receive a $10 discount off my first mow.

When X - from Mark's Mowing contacted me - I told him I needed a quote on the WHOLE property for lawnmowing - front and back - and even provided him with explicit instructions on how to enter the rear yard whilst we were at work. The quote came back at $65 - I told him that was rather cheap - but if he could do it for that - fantastic. I booked a date and time.

He turned up did the mow - BUT only mowed the front yard. He did not take the $10 disc off either. When I rang him - he told me that would be extra for the back yard - bringing the total mow to $90. I needed it done - so I booked him to come on 3 December 2004 for a whole lawn (Front and back) mowing.

The 3rd of December came and went and the lawns continued to grow. We then went away on Xmas holidays for a few weeks. Upon our return in January 2005 - to a very overgrown lawn - HENCE - the lawns had not been done - I also came home to a number of invoices, reminders from Marks Mowing demanding payment of the $90.

I rang them to query it - but was told yes the work had happened. I then challenged that by stating that the lawns were quite overgrown. I was told - oh the invoice is for gardening work on the garden beds - not lawn-mowing. It was done on the 3rd of December.

We at no stage issued him with a request for quote or request for work to be done on the garden beds! How this could of happened is quite amazing as my husband was at home ALL Day AND if you were to look at the garden beds today (March) you can clearly see that no work has been done in the garden beds for about 2 years!!

How he got confused with a full yard mow and garden bed (that was never requested - and clearly was never done) is beside me!!!

Now I have recently been served with a local courts civil claim form for the $90 and legal fees - now some $300+ from his laywer.

So I have to take time off work to lodge a response via my local court house and pay lodgement fees to defend myself.

At no stage was he prepared to negotiate or go to a tribunal to fix this situation - in fact I have found my dealings with MARKS Mowing to be incredibly disappointing and frustrating.

I am however receiving the services of a fantastic lawn mowing contractor called the KING OF LAWNS who does and outstanding job - every time.

greenfinger
19-11-2007, 08:25 PM
That is Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing that. You made my day!

Sandgroper
19-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Sounds like a civil war might happen in some areas,,,,

I have $50 on the Indpendents winning it :p

Ability
05-12-2007, 07:23 PM
I saw this "bloke" (add your own expletive in place of bloke) witha brand new trailer today....makes you wonder why he needed a new one when he thought the old one was the best thing around.... :i dunno: :i dunno: :i dunno: :i dunno: :i dunno: :i dunno: :i dunno: :i dunno: :i dunno: :i dunno: :talk2hand

NWGL
24-03-2008, 11:46 AM

Had a chat to a VIP guy at the servo last week and asked him about the cost.

He said he had to put a small amount towards the cost but the rest was paid for by Stihl - who got to put their logo on all the trailers.

Sandgroper
24-03-2008, 04:43 PM
but the rest was paid for by Stihl - who got to put their logo on all the trailers.

I have been thinking for a while of appoaching real estate companys and giving them the opportunity to put a sign on my trailer, i am thinking a range between $500-$1200 would be the go for a year,,,,mid you ,you could approach any business if you want.

Ability
24-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Wonder what the small amount was....more likely the individuals paid 95% and Stihl got a bargain!!!! How would each individual know what the actual total cost was when they did it on such a large scale? :i dunno:

ian
24-03-2008, 10:04 PM
i would be more inclined to believe they paid 20% and stihl paid 120%

Sandgroper
24-03-2008, 11:15 PM
So whens Ryobi going to pay for the sign writing on Jimbo,s trailers ?

Or did Pope beat them to it,lol

forevergreen
29-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Hi Greenfinger
Tell your friend to report it to ebay no one needs
crap like that just for inquiring about a trailer may be ebay could tell him to pull his head in or if there is enough negative feed back
no one will buy from him and this will shut him down i am sure with
a marketing campaign like that its only a matter of time

wombat
29-03-2008, 08:43 AM
bloke around the corner has a shiit hot customized trailer with a massive Shindaiwa sticker across the length. They must wash it for him too, never looks used. :)

Sandgroper
29-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Wonder what the small amount was....more likely the individuals paid 95% and Stihl got a bargain!!!! How would each individual know what the actual total cost was when they did it on such a large scale? :i dunno:

The V.I.P guy pays $200, and is also encouraged to use all Stihl equiptment.

kakegc
30-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Encouraged is OK, but the franchise code of conduct expressly forbids them forcing a franchisee to use any particular supplier! ;)

Sandgroper
30-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Maybe when you buy a new outfit from V.I.P you will be supplied with Stihl gear as part of the package ?

Not sure how it will work but if they can convince folks to buy a franchise it wont be much bother to convince them to get Stihl, if they have not been in the industry before i am sure they will acccept that advice.

ian
30-03-2008, 09:47 AM
for stihl it's a winner because the public see the signs and most people wouldn't notice if the contractor is using stihl or not they will just say stihl must be good if the pro's are using it and promoting it

Sandgroper
30-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Thats a very good point Ian, who cares if they use Ryobi, the public will not know :)

kakegc
30-03-2008, 11:26 PM
I think you are selling the public short! I have customers telling me all the time what the best brand of gear is lol! :laughing:

They've obviously done more of this than me, coz I'm buggered if I can work out any brand thats so much better than the rest at everything lol!

Honda; good points - bad points

Rover; ditto

Stihl; ditto

Echo; ditto

Shindy; ditto

Kwaka; ditto

Husky; well, only bad points really! But some guys seem to love 'em

I think that perhaps its hard as we cant compare apples with apples. Some gear performs differently in different situations. As an example; I love Stihl snippers for the regular, no hard work type of regular jobs, but wouldn't have one thrown at me if I was doing feral stuff. Same with mowers; the Honda is a very reliable unit that performs OK on regular jobs, but the Rover shiits on it when the going gets tough (its like comparing a mack truck & a mini) The trouble is that the Rover is not durable enough for regular lawns. I can get 7 years out of a Honda if I look after it. I struggle to get 18 months out of a Rover (I've had 2) I love the Honda, its a no nonsense, reliable workhorse. But man, each year in early winter when I need that extra umph, I find myself wishing I had a Rover in the trailer.

just my 2 cents! ;)

la huerta
22-05-2008, 08:14 PM
i met Mark the owner of marks mowing once, had a good chat with him, very sneaky guy, i think a few yrs ago VIP Lawnmowing sued him for something... :laughing:

johnnie5
23-01-2010, 08:29 PM
encountered marks mowing the other day wearing his Jims mowing shirt interestingly enough

works out of a VW van with no signage

I was at a house for other business when i recognised him and Informed his customer how he did the dirty by me in the past

Kharma is a ***** what goes around comes around :laughing:

Ability
24-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Noticed he is trying to sell francises through ebay recently

haireyscarie
24-01-2010, 09:37 AM
i like this
5 YEAR WEED FREE WRITTEN GUARANTEE
lmfao

63impala
24-01-2010, 09:45 AM
And his you can earn 130 hour my ass you can......

Stripes
24-01-2010, 12:29 PM
I saw a Marks Mowing flyer last year with all these offers on it. I think one of them was if they are more than 15 minutes late, the cut is free! I think another was every fifth cut is free? No wonder they are all selling their stuff off.

Ability
25-01-2010, 10:15 AM
I got told recently that my quote was too much - the last guy was $10 cheaper and did every 6th cut free - interestingly the other bloke had stopped showing up - maybe he was a disgruntled Marx Mowing franchisee!!! :wave-hi:

redbackmowing
25-01-2010, 02:05 PM
I got told recently that my quote was too much - the last guy was $10 cheaper and did every 6th cut free - interestingly the other bloke had stopped showing up - maybe he was a disgruntled Marx Mowing franchisee!!! :wave-hi:

$10 cheaper & every 6th cut free - let him have it.

Ability
25-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Exactly What I Did!

ian
25-01-2010, 05:47 PM
$10 cheaper and every 6th mow free i think i can guess why he's stop turning up probably got a real job that will supply enough money to buy a meal or just starved at those rates

Stripes
25-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I just had a look at their website. It says if they are late to the quote, they will give you $100!

Back to Basics
25-01-2010, 08:19 PM
If that is the case regarding quotes, should get a bunch of mates together to organise quotes on their lawns.

Surely they will miss or be late for one of them, then put the money towards some refreshments for the gang.

That is a big promise and I am betting conditions apply.

As for the 5 year weed free guarentee I am amazed! :i dunno:

Elitemow
25-01-2010, 09:04 PM
God...my name is Mark....Im glad i didnt go there....
Elite Mowing sounds soooo much better....... :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers

63impala
26-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Same with kev's Mowing {a name you can trust} at the tip I all way get comment abount my rig is that a franchise or you should franchines that I had aguy from grahgams garden car say I would prefer to be called kevs the graham I said thanks man 1150 worth of sinage on my rig will do that and know free door magnet for a tree that took me 30min to get ride ov....My little saying is a service with a smile :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: