PDA

View Full Version : Relaxing.............

kakegc
09-11-2007, 07:07 AM
How do you unwind at the end of an unusually difficult day? :i dunno: (alcohol & other mind altering substances not included! ;) )

administrator
09-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Now thats a bloody good question :rolleyes:

Islandhead
09-11-2007, 12:13 PM
First, a nice cold shower. Then an hour playing my Nintendo Wii... nothing like blasting zombies or shooting a hole in one in golf to destress after a tough days mowing :laughing:

cadase
09-11-2007, 09:18 PM
How do you unwind at the end of an unusually difficult day? :i dunno: (alcohol & other mind altering substances not included! ;) )

Taking alcohol out of the equation makes it tough, :frightene i'll usually play my guitar, few games of 8 ball, but that's after i cook tea, force the kids to do the dishes,(wife works at night), invoices,bills,phone calls, etc...

Sandgroper
09-11-2007, 09:44 PM
I sit on the front porch with a nice cold err lemonade with my dog and watch the world go by and the sun go down.

twin_cities_lawncare
09-11-2007, 11:43 PM
After a long difficult day (which is most days latety, now that the tropical heat is here) I stagger upstairs, shedding safety boots and socks en route to the bathroom. That's a weight off my feet...next a long shower to take the weight off my shoulders...
Aromatherapy works for me and I have a Red Door perfumed shower gel that is a nice pamper product - Vince prefers a soak in a hot Radox bath, so maybe that's more of a guy thing!
Having something to eat and drink, then lying down in the lounge and watching some TV 'til I start watching the inside of my eyelids is usually the next step, then the relaxing is over and it's time to get onto the computer and do up all the day's invoices, and realize why I've been feeling so knackered.