PDA

View Full Version : Honda Catcher

m287j
10-12-2007, 10:33 PM
All of a sudden my catcher is falling off the back of my Honda HRU196d even when it is partially full. The catcher appears fine as does the black lift up thingy that holds the catcher.

Any suggestions ?

cadase
10-12-2007, 11:12 PM
All of a sudden my catcher is falling off the back of my Honda HRU196d even when it is partially full. The catcher appears fine as does the black lift up thingy that holds the catcher.

Any suggestions ?

I've had the same problem, i just bend the two metal tabs that hold the catcher back a bit

administrator
10-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Matt it needs some downward pressure on the catcher plate use a hockey strap from lower part of the handle across the plate through the plate handle and back round the other lower handle
This will apply enough force so as the catcher wont fall off
A solution one of many lol

haireyscarie
11-12-2007, 07:28 AM
Matt it needs some downward pressure on the catcher plate use a hockey strap from lower part of the handle across the plate through the plate handle and back round the other lower handle
This will apply enough force so as the catcher wont fall off
A solution one of many lol
you use hockey straps for ever thing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ;frosty;

m287j
11-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Thank you, i will try that and see how it works.

wombat
11-12-2007, 10:29 PM
I've had the same problem, i just bend the two metal tabs that hold the catcher back a bit
yep same. Just get the hammer and belt it back into shape.

administrator
11-12-2007, 10:29 PM
you use hockey straps for ever thing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ;frosty;

Keeps me trousers up to :laughing:

haireyscarie
12-12-2007, 06:44 AM
i dont beleve you.
you have rainbow suspenders.
on as we speak ;)

bb1
12-12-2007, 07:33 PM

Any suggestions ?

I had the same problem, the spring on the black lift up thingy had broken, $5.00 for a new spring

cadase
14-12-2007, 12:12 AM

Any suggestions ?

My catcher is keeps coming apart, I was walking to a bin to empty it today and the bottom fell out,it's worn out, i catch more sand than grass these days.just makes everything so much heavier,more dusty,been wearing a dust mask on a lot of jobs.Now they've stopped bore water licences in Adelaide. :i dunno:

m287j
14-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Dean, how much for a new catcher plate to the HRU196d ? I have worked out it has a little crack in it that seems to be causing the problem.

kakegc
15-12-2007, 12:51 PM
My catcher is keeps coming apart, I was walking to a bin to empty it today and the bottom fell out,it's worn out, i catch more sand than grass these days.just makes everything so much heavier,more dusty,been wearing a dust mask on a lot of jobs.Now they've stopped bore water licences in Adelaide. :i dunno:

Tech screws do the job Trev, not little ones, the big long buggers. They've been holding a catcher together for me for over 2 years now (they look a bit frankensteinish though! :laughing: ) I've got a bucket full of them if you need some? I got them in a rubbish removal!