PDA

View Full Version : ALMA merge?

Pres Lawn
30-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Hi all, was at the tip the other day and heard from an Adelaide Lawnmowers Association member that they have merged with the WA assocation can any one confirm this?
(god help the WA association) :rolleyes:

Ebony
30-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Hi Pres,

As far as I know they have not merged ;)

Perhaps if someone from the committee of WA or ALMA would like to send me an email I can post it here, my email address is ebonyj@optusnet.com.au or they can register to the forum and answer of course

To the best of my knowledge they are Not merging.

Ebony

Indyanswer
30-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I wouldnt thinks so but you gotta love gossip :laughing:

snippy
30-06-2004, 10:19 PM
(god help the WA association) :rolleyes:

Why?

I'm not affiliated with anyone are you Pres? by the way I'm in Salisbury Adelaide,I see your a local too, I looked into franchises and ALMA but so far I am just flying solo on a wing and a prayer through low cloud expecting to hit a mountain any minute. :ebony:

Indyanswer
30-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Snippy we want you as a new recruit :russ: :aus-flag:

Ebony
30-06-2004, 10:23 PM
Great to hear from you snippy, I have spoken to you previously on other forums.

You mean, is he affiliated with with anyone other then Independent Lawn Mowing Contractors of Australia right snippy? lol ;)

I was thinking if it came to it, WA could help ALMA out with their website hehe

I am just teasing of course :ebony:

Ebony
30-06-2004, 11:32 PM
An "unamed figure" on the committee of LMCA of WA assures me that there is no chance that there is a merge now or in the future. From within the shadows as he was turning to leave he muttered the words "over my dead body"

So there you have it...

Remember, you heard it first at The Property Care Forum ;)

Ebony
01-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Was just browsing through our guest book and came across something of interest regarding our insurance scheme, Liberty International and Fitzpatrick and Co. Our insurance scheme was apparently brought to the attention of ALMA as we then had members of this association visiting our website and commenting on our Insurance Providers and our Policies.

==========================

105 Date: 2002-05-30 08:35:35
Chris Stokes ( chrissto@*****.com.au / http://www.alma-lawn.com.au) wrote:

Dean
Re your Insurance offer $350 for $5mill will probably get you as far as paying your legal costs in Sydney You may need to confirm the costs and make reasonable offers for $10 mill.
In Adelaide we are required to have at least $10 mill cover for Council/ Shire work Have a look at the alma -lawn web site for further info
Thanks for the offer
Kind regards
Chris Stokes
ALMA Australia

106 Date: 2002-05-30 09:21:44
John Dale ( taminda@******.com.au / no homepage) wrote:

Dean,
Refering to the insurance is this another one that will go bust in 6 months time if not before with those rates.I find that MGA insurance has the best cover for my business along with Australian Lawnmowers Association .Thanks for your contact

==========================

What I find so interesting about this is that John Dale himself has started up an association which is offering insurance scheme and guess who they are going through. The exact same company he commented on back then. And Our prices are STILL the same

John Dale did start his business but is now outa business .

Indyanswer
01-07-2004, 12:43 AM
well i must of sold him on the idea but he didnt want me know that i had convinced him of his error lol :russ:

I AM THE LAST BOY SCOUT

Pres Lawn
01-07-2004, 07:41 PM
Hi Ebony, that sounds like a normal responce from an ALMA member :rolleyes: I didnt know Dale but I do know Chris Stokes. This is why we have to show them their is an alternative such as ILMCA.

Pres Lawn
01-07-2004, 08:27 PM
I also love the comment from the unamed member from WA hehehe

Ebony
06-07-2004, 11:56 AM
The unnamed member is a funny guy, one of the nice ones :)