PDA

View Full Version : Greetings & THANK YOU from George (New member)

georgexiro
05-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Hello everyone. I am so glad I stumbled across this site. I am a 38 year old, married and father of 2 young girls. I live in Sydney (Southern suburbs).

I have been a truck driver for 20 years. I was a owner truck driver for the last ten years. I sold my truck and contract in 2006 and worked for a company until last week. Was laid off due to lack of work. I have been thinking about getting into the industry for a very long time. I have been to many of the franchise expo's over the years.

I made a few enquiries about buying a franchise. Thank god I found this site and thanks to all of you for opening my eyes. I am now so turned off the idea of buying a franchise.

After having a meeting with the franchise people today, they gave me documents, brochures etc. I called my accountant. He told me that I should do it on my own. He wasn't too keen on me buying a franchise but was willing to assist me either way.

I am so greatful to you all. I will read everything on this site and take all the advice on board. I want to learn everything about this industry and I am very keen to start my own business soon.

I would love to meet and do some work experience for free if anyone is willing to help me out.

Thanks once again to you all. I love this forum.

Regards

George

lawn order
05-06-2008, 10:58 PM
You are in safe company - even for Sydney.
Welcome.

georgexiro
06-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the welcome lawn order

I would love to meet and do some work experience for free if anyone is willing to help me out.

Please disregard this message for now as I am jumping back into a truck and will look at getting mowing after winter !
:Rain:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/kympokorny/2007/11/large_lawn.jpg

administrator
15-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Nice Garden

lifestyle
15-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Yeah, iwas thinking the same... the lawn is very impressive.

lawn order
16-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Nice Garden

It's a photo of Carmen Mirandra's hat, ya twerp,