PDA

View Full Version : toro

Easycareacres
10-07-2004, 04:56 PM
Hi group want to share the lattest Toro out, cuts real good and fast haaaaaa waiting for the abuse lol.

Alex Callaghan
10-07-2004, 05:05 PM
Wow!!!

Toro seem to have really improved on the last model!

So when are ya trading tony? lol

Easycareacres
10-07-2004, 05:18 PM
sorry tony had to send it, a friend sent it to me so just reving you matey.

Pres Lawn
11-07-2004, 12:11 PM
And it's self propelled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mick
11-07-2004, 03:46 PM
You could loose some weight on that thing Tony. I like the new colour, much better than the old out dated....... Red! Probably cut better than the Red ones too. Much better all round!

Tonyr
11-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Er, Hummm, what can I say?? :eek:

That is my trim mower, didn't want a push mower so Toro designed this new self propelled version for me, unlike wide tyres on yours that lay over too much grass, my new Toro with super skinny tyres doesn't lay as much over.

much faster than your self propelled machines too!

And when you get experienced it doubles as a Z...yep, drop a wheeley and spin er around and perfect stripes!

This is the future of mowing, lower our overheads to give cheaper cuts cause it's only mowing and any kid can do it.

Next design will be a tow gang mower set up driven off dynamow power :p

Ahhh, you guys smoke too much crack, fairdinkum, dunno what to do with yas! :i dunno: :confused:

next model even has a red flag!

and no trailer required, lookin' after the environment! :ebony:

We Toro folks are very thoughtful you know ;frosty;

Tonyr
11-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Reckon I'm FAT Mick do ya???

I prefer to say I survived Anorexia! :russ:

Hangin with you blokes, No wander I drink, fairdinkum! :laughing:

mick
12-07-2004, 01:20 AM
No Tony, I dont think your fat. Only seen one pic of you sitting on the Toro though and Red always makes people look bigger. Its why I have Green. I need all the help I can get!
A chance for a gag mate is all, dont go to the fridge to make yourself feel better now! :who-knows hehe.

Tonyr
12-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Mick don't take me serious, I was kidding! LOL!
It's the salt air you know, not the beer...
Actually they say beer isn't fattening....must be lack of *** or something LOL!

And too much sitting on Toro limos!

Easycareacres
12-07-2004, 12:18 PM
haaaa, well that went down cracker. Now ill hide as know it will haunt me now, running.