PDA

View Full Version : Flyers made what do you think?

time for a change
22-07-2008, 02:50 PM
This was a very cheap way of doing this but I got a close friend of mine that takes care of advertising and marketing for a large local company to help me out with some flyers she wanted to keep it nice and simple so this is what she came up with. I am really not to sure about this I did not tell her that as I did not want to upset her but there is no color they look very plain. But at the same time she is very good at what she does so this is what she has come up with in as little as 30 minutes work. I would like to get some of your ideas on this as she really does not have any idea in this feild but she does understand advertisment so here it goes see attachment.

Bgs
22-07-2008, 04:12 PM
G’day,

I think you need to change it a bit to stand out from the other junk mail they receive and motivate the customer to pick up the phone and ring you, maybe put a quote on there or offer a free lawn weed spray.

The most successful leaflet drop I did was when I Started I put a quote on leaflet as described in deans book, so customers new how much it would cost and threw in a free lawn spray and fertilise as a spring special,

I walked around my neighborhood looking at the properties and only putting leaflets in houses and lawns that I liked the look off lol.

My best response one afternoon I put out 38 flyers and got six responses the next day 4 confirmed jobs and two ongoing and two semi regular.

This tactic wouldn’t work if you wanted to send out thousands of leaflets and you have to be careful with your quotes as you can’t see the backyards of most properties.

I found it a good way to get my business up and running :wave-hi:

Cheers

time for a change
22-07-2008, 04:41 PM
G’day,

I think you need to change it a bit to stand out from the other junk mail they receive and motivate the customer to pick up the phone and ring you, maybe put a quote on there or offer a free lawn weed spray.

The most successful leaflet drop I did was when I Started I put a quote on leaflet as described in deans book, so customers new how much it would cost and threw in a free lawn spray and fertilise as a spring special,

I walked around my neighborhood looking at the properties and only putting leaflets in houses and lawns that I liked the look off lol.

My best response one afternoon I put out 38 flyers and got six responses the next day 4 confirmed jobs and two ongoing and two semi regular.

This tactic wouldn’t work if you wanted to send out thousands of leaflets and you have to be careful with your quotes as you can’t see the backyards of most properties.

I found it a good way to get my business up and running :wave-hi:

Cheers

Free weed spraying that sounds great never thought of that. I am not sure how I would put a quote on it though a little hesitant about doing that but if it helps to get it up and going it can not hurt. I guess I should become a member of ILMCOA before I go any further because it sounds like the information that is supplied is unreal.
Thank you for the advice.

time for a change
22-07-2008, 05:06 PM
I have got her to change it I am going to see how well it goes with the free weed spray and if it does not do well I will also put the quote on it .

63impala
22-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Best thing I done when first starting out, every one wont something for free is this not true, I offed the 4th mow free and it went dam well thats whene i first started out and was eger for mony asap.