Veels geluk met jou verjaarsdag! Varknaaier Geejay

Up yours too... :p

Yeah, happy Birthday Gee...

just john
25-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Yes Geejay happy birthday from another birthday boy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lifestyle
25-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Happy birthday to you too just... (or is that John ?)

geejay
26-08-2008, 04:56 AM
thanks mates,dankie maats

geejay
26-08-2008, 04:58 AM
Yes Geejay happy birthday from another birthday boy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

A happy birthday to you,make it a good one :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :clap: :)

geejay
26-08-2008, 05:01 AM
Veels geluk met jou verjaarsdag! Varknaaier Geejay

I hope I got the translation right :i dunno: ;frosty; ;frosty; :wave-hi:

Hope you had a great day

thanks it was a good one.

do you know what varknaaier means?

innocense is bliss ;)

Bgs
26-08-2008, 06:24 AM
thanks it was a good one.

do you know what varknaaier means?

innocense is bliss ;)

Yeah I know what it means well unless the Afrikaans insult generator I was using has led me astray :p

I was just having a laugh I don't really think you are a varknaaier and hope you are not too offended :laughing:

Man those Afrikaans sure now how to swear that was tamest insult I could find. :laughing: :laughing:

geejay
26-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Yeah I know what it means well unless the Afrikaans insult generator I was using has led me astray :p

I was just having a laugh I don't really think you are a varknaaier and hope you are not too offended :laughing:

Man those Afrikaans sure now how to swear that was tamest insult I could find. :laughing: :laughing:

no problem,i spent four years with them in the armed forces,they can express themselves well.i like to combine it with Zulu,makes for a interesting verbal combo :)

Bgs
26-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Happy Birthday to you too Just John How many lawns did your fat arse manage yesterday lol ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

just john
26-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Happy Birthday to you too Just John How many lawns did your fat arse manage yesterday lol ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;
I did none ,I was too busy being trained by an expert on how to mow 16 in a day with QUALITY :laughing: :laughing:

Bgs
26-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Good work you have to take it easy on your Birthday!

geejay
26-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I did none ,I was too busy being trained by an expert on how to mow 16 in a day with QUALITY :laughing: :laughing:

i did a few on 25th,today my son had a bug so i lay around on my f,a and read,long walk to freedom ,nelson mandela,he had a interseting word for a member of the anc that was not suitable to lead, supercilious ,super silly arse...

m287j
26-08-2008, 08:27 PM
I hope you had a good birthday Geejay, good to hear you got the day off.

Here's hoping your birthday wishes come true and the Wallabies beat the Boks again.