PDA

View Full Version : Walker Mower For Sale

Gavsmown
09-09-2008, 01:18 PM
SOLD

Walker MC-GHS 2000 Model done 219 hrs with 36'' Deck, 16 Hp Kohler Engine.
This machine in excellent condition, used by owner/operator only.
Would suit contractor looking to purchase a new machine and save many $$$

Asking $9,000 will assist with delivery.
Will also assist interstate buyer with loading on buyers selected transport.

PM me for further details.

TOO EASY YARD CARE
07-10-2008, 06:59 PM
is this still forsale

administrator
09-10-2008, 09:29 PM
SOLD

For Sale Walker Ride On Mower Model MC 42 GHS Year 2006 Fully maintained near new mower only 126 hours has had 100 hour major service Comes with 42" GHS deck and 42" side discharge and mulching deck 18 hp Engine Extras included - Stevens deck lift - Gutter ramp - Height adjustment kit on GHS deck - 3 spare sets of blades for each deck – New air filter, all manuals etc ** Also have a few top paying lawns ,ideal for this mower, located in the Sutherland shire , Can negotiate a deal with this mower ** Call Grant for details…040983***-*

Price $16000.00 ono

administrator
08-02-2010, 06:16 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD
QUENNSLAND
Buderim on the Sunshine Coast QLD

Walker ride on for sale
model MTEFI (26.0 hp ) 2004
In good condition, runs and cuts very well.
Great machine, have all recent mechanical history
Reluctant sale
$10,500

Paul Baretta
Eco lawn Services
04070 11***

ALLWAYS CHECK PROOF OF OWNNERSHIP WHEN PURCHASING .

63impala
08-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Man my buddy imports bob cats I look after his unit coplex Iam going to ask him to iportet me a walker they are so cheap in the states second hand with not many hours on them since the cox I was going to get fell through...He is a good guy so I hope he say yes,,He gets his bob cats from North Carolina Not to fair from Paris Island and he always say Kev I see alote of your brothers in town Who MARINES iam like true son lol lol Semper Fi do or die lol lol

MowerRob
08-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Man my buddy imports bob cats I look after his unit coplex Iam going to ask him to iportet me a walker they are so cheap in the states second hand with not many hours on them since the cox I was going to get fell through...He is a good guy so I hope he say yes,,He gets his bob cats from North Carolina Not to fair from Paris Island and he always say Kev I see alote of your brothers in town Who MARINES iam like true son lol lol Semper Fi do or die lol lol

Mate try using Firefox(similar to internet explorer) it well do a spell a grammar check for u, or just re read your posts they get very confusing
:)

Islandhead
08-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Mate try using Firefox(similar to internet explorer) it well do a spell a grammar check for u, or just re read your posts they get very confusing

Pretty cheeky MowerRob, I understand impala's posts.

I'll be cheeky too...

What's a 'spell a grammar check' ?

I think you mean 'you' not 'u'

:i dunno:

63impala
08-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Thanks IslandHead a brother from another mother.....Semper fi (always faithfull]

63impala
08-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Man vs wild is on Iam out this bit@#

ian
08-02-2010, 08:55 PM
confusing but get the mind working and entertaining

Redeye
09-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Some of them nearly do my head in :laughing:

63impala
09-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Just got a PM from admin saying thank you for the brain teaser you are keep ever one on the ball.Thanks for supporong the form young wipper snipper and you knoledge of the game is priceless Thanks agine ADMIN,,,

No proplem Admin glad I could help you guys out Have a good day kev....

MowerRob
09-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Just got a PM from admin saying thank you for the brain teaser you are keep ever one on the ball.Thanks for supporong the form young wipper snipper and you knoledge of the game is priceless Thanks agine ADMIN,,,

No proplem Admin glad I could help you guys out Have a good day kev....

:laughing: And there u go again, im guessing u didnt copy and paste that

ian
09-02-2010, 08:49 PM
:laughing: And there u go again, im guessing u didnt copy and paste that
having read some of the admins posts i wouldn't be to sure of that :laughing: