PDA

View Full Version : Spreadsheet from MowAccounts

Ebony
13-07-2004, 04:25 PM
Joff Mentioned Spreadsheets and scheduling etc. which got me to thinking about the scheduling spread sheet that was in the old mowaccounts (the program I did, totally different to MowAbility)

I have taken it out and attached it here. Obviously the program itself was meant to add the customers etc. which was fine but it also can work as a single spreadsheet.

There are instructions for using it somewhere, i just can't find them right now

Take care all

Ebony
13-07-2004, 04:57 PM
I am actually past the point of being tired, so I am not even going to read this and edit it to make it relevant, sorry. Just a direct extract from the relevant section of the origional help file

Tips For Viewing Databases

Sorting Records: In each Database there are several buttons at the top of the page for sorting your customers.
• Customer Database: Sort By Date Cute, Next Cut, Name, Suburb or Price
• Cash Receipts/Sales: Sort by Date or Name
• Accounts Receivable: Sort by Date, Name or Inv. #
• Supplier Database: Sort By Name
• Cash Payments: Sort By Date, Supplier or Chq #
• Accounts Payable: Sort by Date, Due Date, Supplier or Reference #.

Notice in the Above Picture (which is now the picture below lol) the sort by buttons. (Customer Database). These are preset options and will leave all other record visible.

Another Sort Option your have is to use the little arrows next to any header. I have changed the header background to Red for illustration purposes. For example if you click on arrow next to the “Next Cut” Header you will be presented with a list of dates. You could then choose one date and have only the records that match this date shown. You can do this same thing in any Database and under any heading e.g. Under Cash receipts database, click the arrow next to Name and view all records of one person.

Notice the arrow here is Black, this means you have not sorted by this heading.

The Arrow is now Blue as I have sorted this heading and only the Value I chose is displayed in the workbook.

To display all record in the database click on the blue arrow and choose (All) Option.

Each Database will always display the heading of each column no matter how far down you scroll, to return to the top of the page, simply click the [Top of Page] button.

Ebony
13-07-2004, 06:33 PM
and of course you need the macros, sorry I need to make some changes, and resubmit otherwise none of the sort options etc. will work.

Not my day today at all :(

** Spreadsheet Has Been Updated, Should work now **