View Full Version : Tender in Victoria

Stuie
13-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Heres a Tender i found Might be good for someone
Stuart

Saturday July 10, 2004, The Age

HOME GARDENING SERVICE

CONTRACT No. 423-04

Tenders are invited for the provision of a Home Gardening Service for older people and people with disabilities.

The term of the contract will be from 1 October 2004 to 30 June 2005 with options for a further two by one year extensions at Councils discretion.

Tender documents can be obtained by telephoning 9688 0342 or downloaded from Councils website www.maribyrnong.vic.gov.au (http://)

Enquiries regarding this tender may be directed to Kerryn Lockett, telephone 9688 0190.

Tenders in the form prescribed in the documents must be lodged in the Tender Box at the ground floor reception desk of the Town Hall, corner of Hyde and Napier Streets, Footscray 3011, no later than 4pm on Friday, 30 July 2004.

The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.

Ebony
13-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Thanks for sharing Stuie

pbm
13-07-2004, 10:11 PM
a mate of mine did this type of work for a council although he didn't have to tender for it and he got burnt. I am not saying don't go for it just make sure you do your homework.

Pres Lawn
14-07-2004, 08:00 PM
About two years ago my council advertised for the same thing so I gave them a call, you supply all the equipment, insurance and must have a trailer all for the grand sum of ....................$17.00 per hour
so I said :wave-hi: cya

Pain in the Grass
14-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Hi all,,,I recently one a tender with a local NSW state government funded community centre which has started up a gardening and mowing service for elderly and invalid people who cant afford to pay for their own mowing....

At least their rate isnt too bad...For an average sized block they are paying $37.50 (GST inclusive) The customer only has to pay $12.00 out of that and the rest is paid for by the Community centre.
Larger blocks can be negotiated and the minimum for a small block (i.e just a front yard or a nature strip is $15.00

The down side is that each contractor appointed will initially only get around 10 customers, but this may build up as the government loosens the purse strings.....

Pain in the Grass
14-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Correction...did I say "one" a tender....I meant "won"....that's a bit of me bad grammer.. :wave-hi: