PDA

View Full Version : Chicago, IL - Couplemate

Ebony
14-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Got an email from one of our suppliers we sell these products here in aus. Ah the americans do have good taste after all hehe

===============

Chicago, IL - Couplemate have been recognised with NMMA Innovation Awards at the US Marine Aftermarket Accessories Trade Show (MAATS), being held this week at the Las Vegas Hilton. Roger Marshall, Editor-in Chief of Dockwalk and vice president with Boating Writers International (BWI) and National Marine Manufacturers Association president Thom Dammrich presented awards to the winning companies at a special ceremony held July 10.

The Innovation Awards program, organised by NMMA and judged by Boating Writers International (BWI) recognises those products that best meet the following criteria:

• Innovative distinction from other products currently being manufactured
• Benefit to the Marine industry and/or consumer
• Practicality
• Cost-effectiveness

Although Couplemate is well know in the Aussie market and has enjoyed a decade of use by satisfied customers, it only entered the US market in September 2003.

Couplemate now enjoys exposure through over 500 US Marine stores and 8 million potential customers at the Giant US tool cataloguer Northern Tools Inc.

===============

Ebony

Tonyr
14-07-2004, 10:08 AM
See lots of those here...lots of boats obviously.

And the home made varients, LOL!

Good product Ebony, sure would make coupling easier.

Easycareacres
14-07-2004, 07:12 PM
good I want one sick of taking 5-8 goes linning up to trailer cant see jack s...t. I rarely unhook, but when I do its annoying. The scare of running trailer into backdoor.