PDA

View Full Version : Honda Mower Twin Blade Advantage

administrator
02-10-2008, 08:37 PM
The Honda HRX is a lawnmower line pioneering the unique Versamow System™ that can, for the first time on any mower, simultaneously distribute grass clippings to both the bag and the ground. The HRX features a powerful 6.5-hp Honda GCV overhead cam engine with a choice of Smart Drive or Cruise Control Hydrostatic transmission.

Now watch the video great idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FEwSemofLY

The Honda HRX is a new lawnmower line pioneering the unique Versamow System™ that can, for the first time on any mower simultaneously distribute grass clippings to both the bag and the ground. The HRX features a powerful 6.5-hp Honda GCV overhead cam engine with a choice of 3-speed or Cruise Control Hydrostatic transmission.

Versamow System™ The Honda Versamow System™ has been designed to be a complete 4 in 1 mowing system delivering the ultimate in flexibility. It allows for maximum mowing performance and flexibility, affording the HRX user to select either the bagging or mulching configuration - or any combination of the two - by easily rotating the Versamow System's™ clip director. The clip director is a lever located behind the engine cowling and allows the operator to:

- Mulch 100 percent of clippings
- Bag 100 percent of clippings
- Rear discharge
- Simultaneously mulch and bag or rear discharge in varying degrees through 10 separate settings

The system also offers a setting for leaf shredding where leaves are recirculated until they are small enough to pass through the Versamow opening and into the bag. All this can take place without a conventional mulch plug and the labor-intensive conversion associated with most mowers.

MicroCut Twin Blades

The Honda MicroCut™ Twin Blade system uses four cutting surfaces to cut grass into tiny pieces that quickly decompose and add nutrients to a lawn. This special design is exclusive to Honda, and it produces finer clippings for superior mulching. The MicroCut™ Twin Blade system also creates superior bagging: finer clippings take up less volume, so the bag fills up less often. Homeowners can now mow between 40 to 50% further than conventional bagging mowers before having to empty the bag.

Honda's exclusive Xenoy® deck will never rust, dent or corrode. It carries a 5-year warranty and is strong enough to support the weight of a car.

geejay
02-10-2008, 09:28 PM
what next,3 blades with auto thatch buster spray? ;)

geoff
02-10-2008, 09:47 PM
hey admin great clip on the honda ...does the girl come with the mower lol

Bgs
02-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Admin do you sell these ? or are they not available in :aus-flag:

administrator
02-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi
Not available in Australia at the moment but i do believe Independent Lawnmowing Contractors Of Australia are lobbying Honda to bring into Australia this type of mower or something similar with zero turn front end :wave-hi:

Bgs
02-10-2008, 09:56 PM
good to hear keep us updated :russ: thanks

63impala
03-10-2008, 08:28 AM
The only problem is those blades cost alot

Islandhead
03-10-2008, 11:23 AM
It does sound like an interesting system...

But can't help but feel they are going the way of razor blades though. First we used one blade, then two was best, then you couldn't live without 3... now they have spend millions developing... you guessed it... 4 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shepparton Lawn Care
03-10-2008, 11:11 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nice work Island head!,don't forget after 4 will be a lubricating strip with Aloe Vera!!!

administrator
05-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Admin do you sell these ? or are they not available in :aus-flag:
As far as i know all lawnmowing contractors wifes look like that .

mowjoman
06-10-2008, 07:19 AM
Very interesting. Very nice...mower too :D

Arfa Brayne
23-12-2008, 11:21 PM
:i dunno:
I've been running the twin blade advantage since the HRU216D came out!
Because Honda couldn't supply blades for the first 6 months after they introduced the model, I sourced similar blades from ASP. The cox ride on blades are boron steel, and twice as thick as the standard honda Hi/lo lift blades. They last 3 times as long and they don't flex and "chunk" the lawns. Only mod is a Rover "D" plate on the disc.
I found that instead of Hi/lo blades, you take the older blades with the lift worn out and bend them up in the middle so they cut 20mm above the new blade level.
Better cutting, better catching, better mulching and for every pair of blades I replace I would use 6 pairs of standard Honda blades.

Thank you Honda for letting me down !!

Andy B
01-09-2009, 10:26 PM
hey admin great clip on the honda ...does the girl come with the mower lol

Your not working hard enough in the sun if your not seeing a girl like that on the lawn. :laughing:

Arfa Brayne
05-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Your not working hard enough in the sun if your not seeing a girl like that on the lawn. :laughing:

You should see my offsider !!!

63impala
06-09-2009, 09:44 AM
i GOT A NEW SHINDAIWA MULTI TOOL HEDGER YESTERDAY BECAUSE MY TANAKA S**T IT SELF, NICE A LITE BUT.i WISH i GOT THE STIHL.bUT ANY WAY AT THE MOWER SHOP AND I SAW THE NEW HONDA MOWER WITH BLADE CLUTCH IN THE CATALOGE ITS ONLY $1619 PRITTY GOOD FOR ALL THE NEW EXTRAS INCLUDING BILT IN SNORKEL. BUT HAVING A BLADE CLOUCH TO YOU THING MORE THINGS WILL GO RONG SERVISING WISE.

MAN I LOVE GOING TO MY MOWER STORE THER ARE TO OF THE HOTTEST CHICKS WORK THERE I LOVE GOING THERE AND RIPPING A WHOD OF FIFFTYS OUT OF MY WALLET (PIMP), iAM LIKE DO YOU HAVE THE NEW SHINDAIWA C4 BACK PACK BLOWER 80CC OF POWER ITS LIKE HAVING 3 CHAINSAW STRAPED TO YOUR BACK I LOVE IT,BUT ANY WAY THERE LIKE YAH WE CAN GET ONE IN AND I AM LIKE ALREADY GOT ONE $1350AUS GOT MY SISTER IN THE STATES TO SENT IT TO ME FOR $800 SWEET.i AM 6F4 AND THIS BLOWER BLOWS ME BACK I USE IF FOR CARPARKS. :wave-hi: :wave-hi: