PDA

View Full Version : Getting there

time for a change
20-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi all,

Well a few months ago I decided to embark on my adventure as a lawn mowing contractor I bought my ute and so on I still do not have my equipment. I actually told a mate of mine and some how all of this got back to my boss and he offered me more money to stay with the company that I am with so I completely forgot about starting my business. Problem is I forgot the reason that I wanted to start my business yes money is important but it was also to be free to be able to use the business skills that I have acquired to make myself money and not others.

So I am at it again I am out and about I have my flyer's printed I am offering the 5th mow free I know it comes of as desperate but I would like to get as many customers as I can before summers end.

now my question is magnets I am looking into it at the moment do you think that the magnets are a good idea I was thinking of getting 500 made up and just see how they go but I do not want to waist my money as it can go towards other things.

haireyscarie
20-10-2008, 10:21 AM
magnet get seen 13 time per day from the people you give them to
as they all have to go to the fridge ;dealers;

tree beard
20-10-2008, 08:42 PM
I have not done them yet but I would like to so I can give every one I do a quote for one, So even if I dont win the quote they can think of me!

They definatly work. had a customer I won this week bring out his one from jims, he also put it back on his fridge, but he is using me :laughing: :laughing: :)

Ok I hear you but the point is people keep them! :wave-hi:

holdenhead
20-10-2008, 10:23 PM
He probly used the jims magnet to hold your flyer/card up. :laughing: