PDA

View Full Version : November Giveaway

administrator
28-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Novembers Giveaway prize

Thanks to Independent Lawnmowing Contractors Of Australia ,My1 Mangement and MYMOW

A MY MOW SOFTWARE PROGRAM
[MY MOW]

My Mow Schedular software program .Simple to use ......................... To many Lawnies and Landscapers have lost or misplaced the written Diary or quote book now you can be a pro without trying ............. Great for just about any service Industry fencing etc ......... MYMOW SCHEDULER is the perfect program for those contractors already using another form of accounting or record keeping system who may want additional software to produce quotes or those looking for a diary management program suited to the lawn mowing industry.......................................... ................... MYMOW SCHEDULER allows you to keep a customer database (with an unlimited amount of records), recording not only the customers contact details, but customer notes, unlimited amount of service addresses per customer and allows you to create customised quotes for each customer and/or service address........................................... ............Print daily or weekly run sheets .Now everybody will know where you are even yourselve ......... Book appointments on an ongoing basis (or a once off) and maintain a running calendar and schedule to keep your business up to date and running smoothly .................................................. .............................. WHEN IT COMES TO SELLING YOUR BUSINESS YOU WILL HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE DETAILED REPORT OF YOUR CUSTOMER BASE AT THE CLICK OF A MOUSE MAKING YOUR BUSINESS SELL EASIER AND FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE .............................. Save $40.00 Now .............Introductry offer Normal price $139.00 your price $99.00 Plus $7.70 Postage Pay by credit card delivery overnight .................................................. .................................. CHECK OUT ON LINE DEMO BEFORE YOU BUY ...................www.mymow.com.au/scheduler_demo/

Purchase MYMow at http://www.indmowing.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=382&osCsid=5075d6418d12ab7c3883f6279d775b53
or call 1800501662

IN THIS CASE FREE TO THE WINNER HEHE

danz
18-11-2008, 11:34 PM
i like the look of that demo,,, im gonna have to buy it next month,,oh thats if i dont win haha

Lee Fender
19-11-2008, 10:35 AM
I bought it last week, Fantastic bit of software. Makes planning my route of work so much easier.

Paul
24-11-2008, 10:07 PM
and all we have to do is keep posting right??Ive been waiting for this program as im starting to lose my mind with the diary scribble

administrator
01-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Congratulations to Sandgroper you have won the November Giveaway promotion .

Please email your name and address to info@indmowing.com.au
to recieve your prize. :wave-hi:

Rob@Borlorac
01-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Well done sandgroper

Sandgroper
02-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Good lord , i have never won anything in my life and two hours ago i was informed i won a photo contest on a kayak fishing forum (coffee cup and two lures)and now this,,its all to much :help: :clap:

Thanks very much,its an awesome prize for somebody that works from a diary and nearly lost it last week leaving it on the side of the trailer,lucky it was still sitting there at the next job ,LMAO

Many thanks to My Mow,,cheers :wave-hi:

danz
02-12-2008, 07:59 PM
congrats sandgroper,,, WELL DONE,, im alittle bit jealous i must admit lol,

Bluey
02-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Well done Sandgroper. Fantastic bit of kit I might add. Have been using mine solid. Have had a few ideas for improvement but it is great straight out of the box. Can't wait for the Professional edition. Many thanks to Ebony and crew for the software.

mowjoman
02-12-2008, 09:44 PM
OOoooooooooooo you lucky bugger!!!. Congrats mate. :wave-hi:

Sandgroper
02-12-2008, 09:55 PM
My New Years resolution will be to be more organised,,this will be the icing on the cake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks again now i have to wait another 40 years before i win something again :sad: :laughing:

Bluey
02-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Mate you won by lasting to 40....every day after is a win ;)

ian
04-12-2008, 11:51 PM
congratulations groper and maybe you should post some of the kayaking photos on here

Sandgroper
05-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Recieved the prize today,,that was quick , thanks :wave-hi:

Might put a few kayak pics up some time Ian,,i thought it was a forum i could not work out how to put them up,,but i can here so thats great.

glassngrass
18-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Are the monthly giveaways - monthly???

I can't see Dec, Jan or Feb giveaways... :i dunno: :i dunno:

geoff
18-03-2009, 08:27 PM
mate its a recession come on now u have to look around :rolleyes:

Sandgroper
21-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Well i have had a lot of computer dramas and the one i have now (last 3 months) overheats so i do quick sortys to fishing forums mainly....

I have not plugged the mymow in yet as i was frightened i might stuff it up with all the crashing anh overheating,,,,,,,,,

I will give it a burl this week ,,fingers crossed :cool:

glassngrass
21-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Well i have had a lot of computer dramas and the one i have now (last 3 months) overheats so i do quick sortys to fishing forums mainly....

Sorting your overheating should be easy enough.

Your cpu heatsink (under the fan) may be blocked up with dust.
Turn off at power point (leave plugged in - good earth!) use paint brush (clean) and blow out dust. Compressed air also works good (can get in a can of compressed air from Dick Smith/Tandy).

For thorough clean you may need to take fan off the cpu heatsink - but I recommend you leave the heatsink attached to the cpu.

Consider adding an extra fan ($20) to improve airflow into and thru the case. Perhaps one at the front or back of the case, or even in the side panel directly over the CPU.

Sandgroper
22-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Thanks for that,,i was given this one and told it over heats after a while,,so i got used to it after a while,,i put it in the to hard basket to fix,,,

Mrs HMS
22-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Take the case off - that may be enough. You'll soon see the dust caked around the air intake holes on the case and around the intake fan. Just use a fine nozzle on the vacuum to get it out. Clean the heatsink while you're in there.

haireyscarie
22-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Take the case off - that may be enough. You'll soon see the dust caked around the air intake holes on the case and around the intake fan. Just use a fine nozzle on the vacuum to get it out. Clean the heatsink while you're in there.
no not the vac
the vac creates to much static
use a can of air or compresser.
but the main thing is not to let the fan free spin(it will stuff the fan)
i use a little screw driver to hold it still
cheers
scarie

ian
22-03-2009, 05:39 PM
stop wasting money on kayaks and buy a decent computer :)

tree beard
24-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Monthly giveaways....monthly???

Nah!

RECESSION ;frosty; :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :)

Sandgroper
01-04-2009, 06:46 PM
stop wasting money on kayaks and buy a decent computer :)

Thats a very good bit of advice ;)

Thanks for the tips from the others :wave-hi: