PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time

Elitemow
10-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi everyone...
The prodical son returns...My name is Mark and together with the Mrs (Terri) operate Elite Mowing and Gardening out of Bundoora, here in Melbourne. Ive been a member of this wonderful organization for a few years now and have previously been registered in these forums but last time I tried to get in the brain cells had eroded and Id forgotten my rego details, so I thought best I get my bum into gear and get back here ;) .
Just wanted to say Hi to you all out there and hope that the oncoming summer dont cause you much grief. I look forward to being a part of the forums and put my 2 bob in where and when required.
Its good to be back....Cheers :wave-hi:
Mark (Hoey)

mowjoman
10-11-2008, 08:27 PM
G'Day Hoey (presume thats you knick name)?

Welcome back then. look forward to chatting with ya. :wave-hi:

Islandhead
10-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Welcome back, and good luck with the hip operation :wave-hi:

BLACK BEAR
10-11-2008, 10:13 PM
:) wb hoey, you better keep those brain cells well lubricated so you remember your details. :laughing:

twin_cities_lawncare
11-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Been a while without posting for me too, and found I had to go through all the password recall/change dramas just to get back into posting mode. Things are pretty hectic here right now, but I'll try to make an input from time to time...

mowjoman
12-12-2008, 06:48 AM
Hey welcome back Christine . I was starting to feel a bit isolated up the coast here. Hope all's well. :wave-hi: