PDA

View Full Version : webber cooking

geoff
15-11-2008, 06:43 PM
hope to get some good reciepes for this great unit... tonight we are doing rack of lamb seasoned and rosemary sprigs added to the coals.....mmmmmmm
we have done a few like chicken lamb etc but the secret is the smoking using apple wood hickory etc...
i am looking for some great reciepes for this great way of cooking....they say indirect heat from hot coals is the true meaning og bbq.....the other is a hot plate which they say is grilling
any advice much welcomed :)

haireyscarie
15-11-2008, 08:06 PM
i use leamon sented tea tree leaft mulch or if i save some branchs i will use the too
love the smell
xmas chickens for the last 7 years ,,,webber tea tree chooks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

mowjoman
16-11-2008, 08:02 AM
http://www.weberbbq.com.au/recipesonline.htm

Found this site while having a little sticky beek.

Another one we do is after the roast is done in the webber the wife has an apple crumble made...roast comes out, crumble goes in to use up the last of the coals. By the time dinners done and I've recieved all my congratulatory back pats (hee hee) we enjoy a nice apple crumble.
All done in the disposable alliminium trays of course. ;)

geoff
19-11-2008, 07:02 PM
need more stuff on the webber...did the pork and the crackle F@@# A the best so gals and boys i need more stuff.... please

Hustler
19-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Try the dog that pinned you down ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

geoff
19-11-2008, 08:34 PM
yeah hustler maybe your mrs might be better on the webber ;frosty; :laughing:

Hustler
19-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Have you tried roo on the webber i would love to try roo on the webber cause i love eating roo but its stinks when you fart ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;