PDA

View Full Version : HST self pro pelled mower

Easycareacres
06-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Hey any of you herd or no much of the HST. Spoke with a guy today who seels them. Was told they come out of the same Honda factory, hondas this door HST other door.
1. They have variable speed so no 1st 2nd 3rd sounds great.
2. They didnt like the wheell bearing in rear wheels, ha so simple to fix.
3. price is $600.00 australian. This guy has couple hundred and im buying one for that price.
4. pArts, same as hondas.
5. Lives getting competitive love it.

Alex Callaghan
06-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Never heard of em :i dunno:

Dose HST stand for somthing?

Easycareacres
06-08-2004, 07:08 PM
yeah it did but coulnt be bothered wrighting down. Its a gower im not shy to try. half price same motor same honda mower.

Alex Callaghan
06-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Sound like it could be a little ripper for that price. Mabey not too?

You'll have to torture test it and let evryone know!

Dose it have a material and plastic bag?

Easycareacres
06-08-2004, 07:28 PM
yeah but have honda and sits in shed only one town square we do. Might just get 4x4 over it tell mrs need another.

mojo111
06-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Hey any of you herd or no much of the HST. Spoke with a guy today who seels them. Was told they come out of the same Honda factory, hondas this door HST other door.
1. They have variable speed so no 1st 2nd 3rd sounds great.
2. They didnt like the wheell bearing in rear wheels, ha so simple to fix.
3. price is $600.00 australian. This guy has couple hundred and im buying one for that price.
4. pArts, same as hondas.
5. Lives getting competitive love it.

I bet you saw them at caboolture markets on sunday??I spoke to the block a few weeks back he said come over for a torture test.
reckons they should hold up allright :i dunno: could be a good 2nd mower ??

Easycareacres
07-08-2004, 12:37 AM
mojo i know the guy personaly, has licence etc same place where all states by gear from. hes not an imposter. Actually engineerer and 3 other trades but not given hin away for you. Licenced aircond etc so dont try.
I f i told you about him youd run up and all of
this mow site as cheapest in town.
Where do you think you silly buggar all your mower shops _ shop at ??? import
ohh man slap. sick of newbrewries
think im to old for new ones
oh bunty help need a rub.
just venting

APS_QLD
07-08-2004, 06:49 AM
I'm interested easy, have you got a photo??

Easycareacres
07-08-2004, 06:53 AM
owe man did i type that. wow sorry drunk.

Easycareacres
07-08-2004, 06:54 AM
no pic haa why looks like a honda. but 2 still 100 bucks in front. same factory differnet door.

Easycareacres
07-08-2004, 06:56 AM
if keen contact me and ill give his ph number .

APS_QLD
07-08-2004, 06:58 AM
Easy,

Where does one get to site one of these babys if one is interested in adding to my collection :).

Brian

Easycareacres
07-08-2004, 07:00 AM
havent tryed to find a site just bumped into them by accident my mobile is 0414-365-965

mojo111
07-08-2004, 04:44 PM
mojo i know the guy personaly, has licence etc same place where all states by gear from. hes not an imposter. Actually engineerer and 3 other trades but not given hin away for you. Licenced aircond etc so dont try.
I f i told you about him youd run up and all of
this mow site as cheapest in town.
Where do you think you silly buggar all your mower shops _ shop at ??? import
ohh man slap. sick of newbrewries
think im to old for new ones
oh bunty help need a rub.
just venting

I know you were drunk but what are you saying :i dunno:
ps i'm not a newbi and i didn't say he was a imposter, I like him :)

Phil . Queenslander. :)

Easycareacres
08-08-2004, 10:14 AM
haa sorry mojo, I was rotten lol, The guy is at the caboolture markets sundays and is sales rep for certain company with I purchase gear from. I cant belive the price of these get 2 self propeeleds for price of one sounds to good to me.

mojo111
08-08-2004, 10:34 AM
haa sorry mojo, I was rotten lol, The guy is at the caboolture markets sundays and is sales rep for certain company with I purchase gear from. I cant belive the price of these get 2 self propeeleds for price of one sounds to good to me.

Ya not wrong buy 2 if the larst half the time of a honda ya still out front because of cost :D