PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see the greeks opening ceremony?

Alex Callaghan
14-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Bit woefull compared to ours in 2000! (pretty crap actually!)

Us Aussies do everything better when it all comes down to it! :D :aus-flag:

Looking forward to seeing alot of Aussie gold these games :clap: :aus-flag:

Aussie Aussie Aussie..............OI, OI, OI :) :russ:

mojo111
14-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Bit woefull compared to ours in 2000! (pretty crap actually!)

Us Aussies do everything better when it all comes down to it! :D :aus-flag:

Looking forward to seeing alot of Aussie gold these games :clap: :aus-flag:

Aussie Aussie Aussie..............OI, OI, OI :) :russ:

I'll have to wait for a rerun to see the hole thing, only seen the shorts so far and didn't think much of that :i dunno:
your right Alex Aussies did it better OI, OI, OI, :laughing:

Alex Callaghan
14-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Too right!

When ya see it you'll know what i mean mate. Bloody pathectic compared to ours!

The worst was when all the athleats came out with their flags to walk around the stadium. They had a DJ in the stadium playing all this hardcore dance music:i dunno: (should have seen it......Bloody good laugh mate!) I mean what the hell do the Greeks think this is mate! Bloody time to dump an ecey and go raving?
At least we had the comman sence to get the Sydney symphany orcastrer in and play the national anthams as each country came out! Our whole opening ceremony was classy.

mojo111
14-08-2004, 10:59 PM
Too right!

When ya see it you'll know what i mean mate. Bloody pathectic compared to ours!

The worst was when all the athleats came out with their flags to walk around the stadium. They had a DJ in the stadium playing all this hardcore dance music:i dunno: (should have seen it......Bloody good laugh mate!) I mean what the hell do the Greeks think this is mate! Bloody time to dump an ecey and go raving?
At least we had the comman sence to get the Sydney symphany orcastrer in and play the national anthams as each country came out! Our whole opening ceremony was classy.

saw that part of them walkin around (four 15 min ) then fell asleap.
Heard later on news it took 1hr 45 min for um ta walk round ,dead boring :rolleyes: