PDA

View Full Version : My New Boat!

Tonyr
16-08-2004, 12:51 PM
I WISH!!

Want a boat, been looking, looks like this Stacer will be the one.
4.8m. Only $25000....yeah, I'm wanting 2nd hand!

Should sell the mower!

Tonyr
17-08-2004, 10:36 AM
No comments?

Like/dislike?

Ebony
17-08-2004, 10:48 AM
My Expert Opinion...

Looks Nice

:)

dvmcmrhp52
17-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Sell the chick magnet???????

C'mon Tony,your thinking is obviously becoming clouded by too many coldies or age or....................

Nice boat though...........I'd take it for a spin...........especially near your house..............I'll make the first payment for ya if I get to throttle it up at that lake you were talking about.........LOL!

Tonyr
17-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Ebony....bloody hell! Is that really you?? Wow, wandered where you got to!! :wave-hi: Come up when I get the boat and I'll take ya for a spin! :cool:

Dave...no worries! Only thing Lake Mc Kenzie is on Fraser Island, no boaties allowed. But we got lots of other water, just not the rain type! The pics don't do the boat justice, they are awesome!
Sell the mower, yup, I've had enough...been looking at other businesses for a couple of months now, but most are struggling too.
I need commercial and government, just can't get in though, domestic market is very unlike yours, and is something I don't enjoy that much, acreage mowing is a small niche. too small in a tourist/retirement town. That's why I was talking to you recently about other income ideas, love to keep cutting but need something to prop it up...

I'd sell by body only I'd get a bill! :laughing:

Couldn't even give it away! :eek: ha, ha!

mick
17-08-2004, 11:23 AM
That is a nice boat Tony, looks a good all rounder with the open front bit (bow?)

Sell the mower and go fishin, sell the fish by the side of the road and clean up $$$$$. Sorry, you'd be a fish scrub then! hehe

dvmcmrhp52
17-08-2004, 11:49 AM
That is a nice boat Tony, looks a good all rounder with the open front bit (bow?)

Sell the mower and go fishin, sell the fish by the side of the road and clean up $$$$$. Sorry, you'd be a fish scrub then! hehe

A fish scrub or a fishy scrub?
LOL!

Tony, I do hope ya find something to fill the gap,it can be a tough business when there's nothing to cut but dust.............
Any possibilities with running heavy equipment or such?
That's something I've thought a good bit about as a backup just to diversify a bit. It's only a matter of time before we get a dry season again as well.

Tonyr
17-08-2004, 11:49 AM
LOL, funny ya say that...wife suggested that too!

Lots of reefs around here, shouldn't be a prob finding the buggers!

I said, we could take small groups/ couples around the bay, mary river etc, cash in hand...scrub tour opperator!
if only it were so easy....

oh well a bloke can dream :)

Tonyr
17-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Thanks Dave.

Heavy equipment...semi's etc?

Been down that road when I was a young bloke, the hours just don't work out even for local work, very hard to get into..who you know...

I do have a lot experience with crane trucks, none for sale around here so dunno if they earn much or not.

One idea I am hoping on is, maybe Toro for e.g can use someone to run mowers around for demos etc, do the running around reps and dealers do locally, most dealers don't keep expensive Z's in stock, so I could go to the city or whatever and take the machine either to the dealer or direct to client, basically a courier.

I can only ask...

dvmcmrhp52
17-08-2004, 12:07 PM
I was thinking loader-backhoe, bulldozer..........that sort....
But you got the idea......

I do think it could be a good fit for both Toro and the Dealers,
less demo machines to sell at the end of the year.
Not to mention a bloke could demo the machine he is really looking at purchasing rather than something just close to what he (or she...hehe) wants.( if it's set up well.....)

Rod
17-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Now this is a boat!

Tonyr
17-08-2004, 06:58 PM
too big to tow behind the cruiser mate...:)

Can't ski behind it either...

Fishing deck?

be an effort going up the creek to check the crab pots LOL!

Park it on the beach while off board, take some serious pushing to push it back into the water, especially if the sail is up and the wind is against ya! :rolleyes:

And, I'll never be able to afford one! :sad:

Never been out of a yaught, be great I reckon!

Rod
17-08-2004, 08:00 PM
What about this one?

mojo111
17-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Tony put some pontoons on the toro and run a prop off the pto. LOL but do go out to sea LOL mite be a bit unstable :i dunno:

Phill QLD.

Tonyr
17-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Ahhh, you blokes are shockers! LOL!

The war boat....you will find it is run off a Toro Z588E engine...true! ;)

pontoons eh?
Thinking of helium in the tyres, those big fats will float!
just need lug tyres....hmmmmm, if only it had an esky, the boat has room for a big esky to match my big thirst belly! LOL! :laughing:

you guys are a worry....either ya drink too much or not enough, :i dunno: :eek:

mojo111
17-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Don't drink enough can't aford it at the minit. Nead more rubbish removal work and lawns ( choke! dam dust ) bugger.

Up North Yard & Drive
21-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Tony, nice looking boat. I think that boat may help my moose take her mind off that Toro... :laughing:

Buck

Tonyr
21-08-2004, 01:06 PM
You just keep THAT mOOse away from my little lawnmower! LOL!

Bloody Moose! :help:

I'm getting visions as to what that mOOse wants to do to my little toro, and it ain't pretty! :frightene

mick
21-08-2004, 10:28 PM
You just keep THAT mOOse away from my little lawnmower! LOL!

Bloody Moose! :help:

I'm getting visions as to what that mOOse wants to do to my little toro, and it ain't pretty! :frightene

Why? I heard the Toros a trollop!

Tonyr
21-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Ha, Ha, I have to admit, I think you are right....BUT that mOOse is Very Loose I heard on the Trollop line, my prebred stead deserves better, and preferably the same species!

And THAT mOOse has a reputation ya know... :frightene

And I know where my little purebred grass shearing stead has been, I dunno 'bout that Loose mOOse though! ;frosty;

mick
22-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Ha, Ha, I have to admit, I think you are right....BUT that mOOse is Very Loose I heard on the Trollop line, my prebred stead deserves better, and preferably the same species!

And THAT mOOse has a reputation ya know... :frightene

And I know where my little purebred grass shearing stead has been, I dunno 'bout that Loose mOOse though! ;frosty;

Mate, "YOU" know your Toro better than anyone else! Put in a word for my little "Johnny" and we could breed a batch of 4x4 ZTR's! Theres gotta be a way!

Hang on, I hear a banjo playin some thing. din din din, :russ: din din din din :russ: dum dum................ hehe yeeeeeeeee ha! we'res ne pig, women? hehe!

Tonyr
22-08-2004, 08:35 AM
4 x 4 ZTR, that is a great idea actually!

clever bugger!

Up North Yard & Drive
22-08-2004, 08:41 AM
a 4x4 ZTR with moose antlers...now that would be one grass guzzling machine!

Buck

Tonyr
22-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Ha, Ha, man, you are funny!

Top idea!

silly bugger....ha, ha, ha! ;frosty;

Have to admit, it wold look a sight!

Topcat
22-08-2004, 09:49 AM
Nice boat, Tony.

It's always left me thinking....

Where do they catch the fish in batter, I like that, always tastes good!!

I'd go with boat 2, after the kids grew up..Ski boat are more fun

Alex Callaghan
22-08-2004, 06:18 PM
Nice boat Tone!

Looks like a great allrounder. Somthing that you could take off-shore on calm days for sure.

When ya get it I'll have to come up and show ya how to catch some fish mate!!! Heheheee

Mate I had a look at a Hains Hunter Patriot 8m the other day when I was helping a mate look for a new fishfinder.

Bloody nice boat! Walk around bow, great fishing boat!

Think there around 70K!! Mabey when I'm an old man I could get one!

Tonyr
22-08-2004, 06:30 PM
G'Day Alex,

Yeah, nice stuff alright, the desire is there, just not the ability to own yet! LOL!

If(when) I get it, don't worry, there will be a spot for ya esky mate!

LOL Topcat, funny here, you everyone go out on the pier every weekend, on dush they go back to the fish and chip shop next to the pier to get dinner, no fish!

Actually it was busy today, they were hauling in mackeral one after the other....not pre battered though...lol.