PDA

View Full Version : Kawaski HE130A Parts

lawnman
17-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi all,

I'm after some help, I've got a Kawaski HE130A lawn edger which I use at home, its a great edger but it recently stopped working.

I took it to the local repair shop and found out it needs a new fuel tank and a carbie. They are very expensive brand new and I would hate to have to throw the edger out.

If anyone had any second hand parts for sale, I'll pay a reasonable price plus postage or I can pick them up if you're Sydney based.

Thanks

haireyscarie
17-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi all,

I'm after some help, I've got a Kawaski HE130A lawn edger which I use at home, its a great edger but it recently stopped working.

I took it to the local repair shop and found out it needs a new fuel tank and a carbie. They are very expensive brand new and I would hate to have to throw the edger out.

If anyone had any second hand parts for sale, I'll pay a reasonable price plus postage or I can pick them up if you're Sydney based.

Thanks
ok
;frosty; for start ;frosty;
gday mate and welcome to the site
lol
not to sure ..but this is the right place to ask

cheers scarie

administrator
17-02-2009, 10:10 AM
The prices are outragous for new parts price cant blame you for trying here .

i checked out out buy price on the tank it was over 2oo bucks the carbie was even more than 250.00

i wonder how they get away with this sort of pricing thats nearly 500 for 2 parts .

The machine would of cost that amount lol :i dunno:

lawnman
17-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I still can't beleive the new price either, and yes it only cost me $550 S/H maybe I should have taken better care of it :sad:

Murray
17-02-2009, 12:12 PM
You could drop a new Chinese motor on it for a couple of hundred.

I have a mate that has a heap of old mowers etc. I'll check him out for you!

lawnman
18-02-2009, 08:49 AM
You could drop a new Chinese motor on it for a couple of hundred.

I have a mate that has a heap of old mowers etc. I'll check him out for you!

I thought about that as well and I had a quote of $400....if your mate does have any parts that would be great.

cheers

administrator
18-02-2009, 09:28 AM
I was talking to the kawasaki people and they said that model you are chasing the parts for is a much better model than the new one so good luck on your quest .

lawnman
20-02-2009, 10:43 PM
would anyone know the part number of the engine in the HE130A I know its a Kawasaki 3.1hp Horizontal Engine, it would help when I'm looking for parts on the net

thanks