PDA

View Full Version : Ever had this????

mojo111
18-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Had this clients nextdoor oldfart come over to me and whine about my ztr. To noisey! and dusty!, :mad: (its only a 16 hp 40''cut,) not much louder than the pushy, wines that the dust is going on his outdoor furniture. (his outdoor area is only 2.5mts from boundry) I say to him i'll come over to blow down any dust when i'm done.(if any) NO!! no way are you coming over here :mad: he says. i'm going to complain to councel and the realestate about noise! and dust! :mad: I say. it wouldn't make a scrap of dif if I use the pushy because it would take me twice as long to do the job and make twice as much dust. :i dunno: he says. no other lawn men use that sort of thing round here thats not a lawnmower!.I say. wake up get out of your vegi garden and get a life there are more LCO using them today because they are more productive, just coz you havn't seen one on your patch dosen't mean
I can't use it here and theres on law saying I can't. :dean: Cut things short he's a PITA and the job was done mow blow and go 20min
whats his bloody problem. :i dunno: that was a week ago. Haven't heard a thing, didn't think I would but what a PITA.I'll be back there
next week I'd better get the hose out on him next time :laughing:
what do ya think :laughing:

Rod
18-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Phil,

You should of hit him!

Tonyr
18-08-2004, 09:49 PM
when you turn make sure the discharge shoots in his direction as often as possible, and remember best turns are s l o w turns LOL!

get my drift?

I'll bring the Toro down, that will scare the prick, blow him outa his house! it is a wee bit noisey too, ha, ha!

Topcat
18-08-2004, 09:56 PM
The old farts,"Jealous". next time, just smile at him :rolleyes: & blow as much DUST as you can...LOL ;)

mojo111
18-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Hit him would have loved to :laughing: (I'm 6'5 130klos ) 1 hit i'd break his face no prob. but I think i'll stick to more dust that i'll do it :laughing: more satisfaction :ebony: :laughing:

sharon
19-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Time to collect and send out the snails :laughing: sharon

mick
19-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Do it with the push but lift the guard and do it reeeaaalllly slow!

What an azz ole! Some people have nothing better to do!

joff
19-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Would have thought you could round up a few Cane Toads in your travels and leave them there to breed. Or would you like us to send up some Cockroaches?

Regards

Joff

mojo111
19-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Got plenty of thoes joff, dam they make a funny noise when they hit the tri blades.LOL. :wave-hi:

Rod
19-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Joff,

Lismore is nice and close to Nimbin. I am sure you can do better than cockroaches?