PDA

View Full Version : honda hrx

odin
29-08-2004, 02:35 AM
My dealer talked me into buying this mower for my own lawn.

Im impressed by its mu8lching abilties..this mower is more of a high end homerowner mower i dont think it would hold up to the day in and day rigors of commcial mowing .

It can bag and mulch at the same time has a handle to vary a little bit gets mulched to all the grass gets mulched ..if this mulch system get put on the high end hydro hr216 im gonna be all honda for my 21 's .

Click here for the Honda HRX website.

The Honda HRX is a new lawnmower line pioneering the unique Versamow System™ that can, for the first time on any mower simultaneously distribute grass clippings to both the bag and the ground. The HRX features a powerful 6.5-hp Honda GCV overhead cam engine with a choice of 3-speed or Cruise Control Hydrostatic transmission.

• Versamow System™ The Honda Versamow System™ has been designed to be a complete 4 in 1 mowing system delivering the ultimate in flexibility. It allows for maximum mowing performance and flexibility, affording the HRX user to select either the bagging or mulching configuration – or any combination of the two – by easily rotating the Versamow System’s™ clip director. The clip director is a lever located behind the engine cowling and allows the operator to:

> - Mulch 100 percent of clippings
- Bag 100 percent of clippings
- Rear discharge
- Simultaneously mulch and bag or rear discharge in varying degrees through 10 separate settings

The system also offers a setting for leaf shredding where leaves are recirculated until they are small enough to pass through the Versamow opening and into the bag. All this can take place without a conventional mulch plug and the labor-intensive conversion associated with most mowers.

> • The Honda MicroCut™ Twin Blade system uses four cutting surfaces to cut grass into tiny pieces that quickly decompose and add nutrients to a lawn. This special design is exclusive to Honda, and it produces finer clippings for superior mulching. The MicroCut™ Twin Blade system also creates superior bagging: finer clippings take up less volume, so the bag fills up less often. Homeowners can now mow between 40 to 50% further than conventional bagging mowers before having to empty the bag.

• Honda’s exclusive Xenoy® deck will never rust, dent or corrode. It carries a 5-year warranty and is strong enough to support the weight of a car.

• Features 7 mowing heights with a range from 3/4" to 4". Larger 9" wheels mean smoother movement over varied terrain.

> • Folding handle helps the HRX fit in tight spaces for convenient storage.

HRX217TDA
Powerful GCV190 Overhead Cam (OHC) 6.5 HP Engine
3-speed Transmission
Versamow System™
Xenoy® Deck
Microcut™ Twin Blades
9-inch Wheels
Flywheel Brake
HRX217HXA
Powerful GCV190 Overhead Cam (OHC) 6.5 HP Engine
Hydrostatic Cruise Control Transmission
Versamow System™