PDA

View Full Version : Mix bindi spray with kamba ??

Easycareacres
31-05-2004, 04:29 PM
G'day Mark, hope im in right place.

Can you tell me, Is it worth mixing a bindi spray in with kamba as have herd of friend using it this way.

Also I am putting 80 mls of kamba to 15 litres of water - is it safe to put another 10 mls on top off the 80 mls for stuborn woody weeds.

This is all applied on turf areas, not worried about the buffalo grass.

Pres Lawn
18-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Bindi is hard to kill but I think Kamba is more than lickley the best, but I wouldn't mix it with other poisons, in fact I wouldn't mix any two poisons togeather. ( try a bit of wetting agent) As for another 10 ml be care full because if it is too strong it will burn the turf beyond repair.

Easycareacres
19-06-2004, 08:21 AM
Thankyou pres, Im getting anoyed having to do 2-3 aplications so did increase mix a little but im impatiant. Yes your right should not mix other sprays as a bad practise. I was told to put 2oo ml of meths in napsack and roundup. as opens paws of weeds have you herd of this ?

Pres Lawn
19-06-2004, 05:36 PM
I dodn't use round up but prefer noGrow 450 I always add a bit of wetting agent to most of the poisons unless the bottle already says it is already mixed with some.As for meths you shouldn't need it what r u trying to spay?

Easycareacres
19-06-2004, 07:49 PM
just about every type of weed from waterways to roadsides. The last contractor used to use meths so dont know weather to try this, he said opens the pours up if has been just whipped.
We are not allowed to leave any weeds any higher than 4-5 inch's so makes it akward.

Pres Lawn
23-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Good luck!

WA Idependent Mowing
05-07-2004, 07:18 PM
Yes i think Globe will be rich from this one! Not sure on grass varietys you can use it on

Due to be realeased next couple of weeks called Destiny

250gr granuales cost $480.00 plus gst

applied @ 100gr Hec so I guess I'll be mowing and slashing it awhile yet, a bit like when glean was first released

Contact Globe Aus on 1800 244 300