PDA

View Full Version : U.f.o

sharon
11-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Do any of you guys do that thing in the grass?circle's and things If so how do you get to the middle without a trace? :) sharon

Alex Callaghan
11-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Do any of you guys do that thing in the grass?circle's and things If so how do you get to the middle without a trace? :) sharon

I don't really know what ya talkin bout Shazza :i dunno: but i'd imagine with what ever it is you are talkin bout you just start in the middle :i dunno:

Mr Ric
12-09-2004, 05:35 PM
sharon

Can you be thinking of Crop Circles? They happen in wheat or corn fields. Perfect circles are found with no trace of how they happen.

I saw a story on TV that told how it is done. Two men walk into the field with a long string and a board which has a rope attached to it. The first man stands in the middle and holds the string, while the other holds the other end and walks the circle. As he walks the circle he has boards attached to his feet. The board smash down the crop and leave a perfect circle. They will also do many different designs besides circles. This is generally done at night so no one see them.

Topcat
12-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Most of the circles in the lawns will grow back, it's just my lawn mower need the adjustment fixed on the side it keeps slipping to no.1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rod
12-09-2004, 07:54 PM
I keep making crop circles in the dust up here, trouble is nobody can see them.

Moe
12-09-2004, 10:29 PM
how do you get to the middle without a trace? :) sharon

Well Duuuuuuuuurrrrr... I just get a UFO to drop me off in the middle of course!