PDA

View Full Version : For those how might be interested

Alex Callaghan
16-09-2004, 07:46 PM
I'm gunna be in Sydney from the 12th October till the 21st.

If any of you Sydney siders want to demo the Mighty Compac I have for sale let me know and we can arrange it.

I'll be happy to get into some seriouse negotiations with forum members.

Let me know. :wave-hi:

Pain in the Grass
19-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Hi Alex....Which part of Sydney you gonna be in mate....????

I'm gonna be in the eastern sub's around the end of the time you'll be here doing my commercial run so a demo on one of those jobs would be good....

Cheers mate

Rick

Stuie
19-09-2004, 09:53 AM
Alex Do you know how much trouble i would be in for even thinking of a ride on or anything that remotely resembles one! :dean:
If you do a demo in the Eastern Suburbs i will come and meet you and have a joy ride!
STUART

Alex Callaghan
19-09-2004, 02:23 PM
I'll be staying out at Arcaidia when I down there. Near Castel Hill and Pennant Hills.

Is the Eastern suberbs around Hunters Hill, Gladsville and Ryde or more Narabeen and Palm Beach.......over that way?

What are the names of the Suburbs you'r gunna be in?

Rick, I'll be more than happy to drive out to one of you'r jobs, so ya can have a look mate.

If both of you guys want to PM me you Mobile #'s I can give you both a call on the 13th or somthing so we can arrange a time and place.
I'd give you mobile but I'm leaving it here!!! Whille I'm down there I don 't want to speak to any clients!!!

So where's the eastern suburbs?

I should know for someone that grew up down there and spent 20 years living in Galston. I was a dead set westie living down there and didn't really venture out of my relm much. :laughing:

Pain in the Grass
19-09-2004, 09:48 PM
I'll be in Maroubra mate....that'd be a LOOONNNGGGG way from Galston.......he he :laughing:

But seriously....I'll give you a holler and make a day one arvo...Call Stuie too so he can come and have a squizz.....Hey, between the both of ya's maybe I can get a few jobs done for free whilst having the demo :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nah really....I'd like to see how these ZTR'S really perform...and whether they can actually save me some time on jobs.,

Cheers

Rick

Stuie
20-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Out Bondi Beach way................ :rolleyes:
Full of british backpackers and damn bad drivers.

Stuie
20-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Those Maroubra lawns are sand at the moment Dunno if thell be anything to cut!
For non locals Maroubra is a beachside suburb soils are very sandy anywayand its a real dustbowl at the moment.

mojo111
20-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Those Maroubra lawns are sand at the moment Dunno if thell be anything to cut!
For non locals Maroubra is a beachside suburb soils are very sandy anyway and its a real dustbowl at the moment.

Sandy lawns dam :( I know what thats like, cuts the blade life in half or more. I'm glad I don't have to many of them. Especially when
they want the crap cut short. Some people have no Idea. :laughing: cheers